Tales of Fate Chapter 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iml0nely

Reaction score
" Are you Crazy??? Your going to get yourself killed!!!" Shiva exclaimed.

" I have to do this! I know that I dont want to die! If you dont want to come, then, farewell!"

By then it was nearly midnight. All but two of the guards were awake.

Barely.

Ice waited until they were asleep also, and snuck past them. He snuck around the corner of the tents and

" Got you! You worthless little boy! " A patrolling guard caught him. Ice quickly went to punch him out, but forgot he was armed. As he went for the punch, his arm felt a massive pain.

" Should've watched yourself, you'd still have your arm!" He joked. Ice fell down from the pain, and quickly passed out from it. When he awoke, he merely had a bandage where his arm was, and nothing else.

" Thats what ahppens when when you disobey us!" The leader said, throwing Ice back over with the others.

" What happened to them!!!" Frost's father exclaimed. " Did no one send help there???"

" We done the best we could, we were just to late" The councellor said to him.

"Now our savior is held hostage by bandits!!!" Frost Father snapped.

" We have to get them back! " Frost's mother said.

"Yes, Ransella" a nother counceller replied. " We will retrieve your son. Our fate depends on it!" Frost's father said.

" But we must send a messager to them, If we wage sudden war, our allies will grow distasteful of us. As well as we need to do this, we must also keep our honor, King Lief" A councellor said.

" Then take a messenger at once!" King Leif ( Frost's Father) exclaimed. Tell them in 48 hours, its WAR!"

What will happen next? Find out in " Tales of Fate: At war" ( If you stuck to this topic, then it will pay off!)

Latest posts

Back