Babies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a tamagotchi that has all hearts with another tamagotchi. I have tried connecting them over and over and they STILL won't have babies!!! Can anybody help me?

They can have all hearts and not get married. It usually depends on age. If your tamas are younger than 6, then t hey won't have babies cus they are too young.

Hope this helped.

~Ally

NO.. they have to be 5yr and up. I bred two yesterday: a yr6 and a yr5

ya mine took like 3 days though. I dunno it might have just been a glitch or something

Everybody is saying something different!! I thought my tama was 4 once when it had a baby but I don't remember!

:huh: that doesn't make sense though they don't have 2 b any age they just have 2 b adults! B)

I had to connect a whole bunch of times to get them to have a baby, even after the matchmaker had come and I turned her down.

I connected about 10 times right in a row and they finally married.

They had babies! I think it's true you have to wait a day or something! They were 6 and 5. It could be because of the age too...Now I'm trying to get my V1's to mate! :p

Oh, ok. If that's true then I can breed them tomorrow!
Well, I heard that when you get ♥♥♥♥ for another tama, stop connecting for a day or two and then connect (use present, NOT game, and if this is a v3, NOT visit) and they will have a baby.

Whatever you do, don't do the matchmaker until you try this!!!

Also, I think age does matter, too.

[SIZE=13pt]HERES THE DEAL! (i just did this yesterday) YOUR TAMAS HAVE TO BE 5 YRS OR OLDER AND CONNECT AND KEEP TRADING WITH EACH OTHER AND ONE WILL START LOOKING BOTH WAYS AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU WILL HAVE 2 BABIES. 1 FOR THE FATHER AND ONE FOR THE MOTHER![/SIZE]

oops nvm *blushes* i used my v2's and she already said they mated sry!

Last edited by a moderator:
The age you have got to be is seven!!!!! And.....connect till you get hearts then wait 3 hours and connect some more. AGAIN, AGAIn, AGAin, AGain, Again, again, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

The age you have got to be is seven!!!!! And.....connect till you get hearts then wait 3 hours and connect some more. AGAIN, AGAIn, AGAin, AGain, Again, again, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

well, both tamas hav 2 b adults and opposite gender, then wait 1 day and hav them giv each other presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back