SOMEBODY HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

palomaydarla

Reaction score
i just checked my tama and i realized that it evolved to Leaftchi... i was so happy... so, full of curiosity i started to try the new items i had... the first one was the stuffed animal... my leaftchi became a stuffed animal that it looked like pikachu ^_^ ... i didn't know how to put it back the way it was, so i used another item called costume... and now my leaftchi is another thing, worse that the pikachu and i don't know how to reverse it :furawatchi: ... PLEASE, SOMEBODY, HELP ME!! :rolleyes:

Set the time to your tamas bed time and it will put the costume off. Then change the time back to real and have your Leaftchi/Furawatchi without a costume. :]

thanks for that i just did exactley the same thing was getting worried

make your tama go to sleep. But, sorry, your stuffed animal will be gone :D

i just checked my tama and i realized that it evolved to Leaftchi... i was so happy... so, full of curiosity i started to try the new items i had... the first one was the stuffed animal... my leaftchi became a stuffed animal that it looked like pikachu :ph34r: ... i didn't know how to put it back the way it was, so i used another item called costume... and now my leaftchi is another thing, worse that the pikachu and i don't know how to reverse it ;) ... PLEASE, SOMEBODY, HELP ME!! :)
first you put on a costume witch you wear for the rest of the day B) .Then you put on another costume and so the other one you kinda just waisted. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back