Is a V3 worth the money?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is a V3 worth the money?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not 100% satisfied(it's ok)

• Not even worth a penny

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is worth it. But it is sad when it runs out of battery. then it dosn't seem worth it. Because you have to buy anotherone or get a battery. People that hate tamas probly think it is not worth it. But thats not me! ^_^ :furawatchi:

Yeah they are worth the price: $15.

It's keeping me occupied and happy so far. lol.

I absolutely adore tamagotchis and have been a fanatic for years. I just enjoy playing with them.... It is sort of like the second stage of an imaginary friend... lol

I really like them because I am homeschooled and therefore have no real friends. They are fun to play with and I love the new features of the v3. The new features almost make the new tamas like a "mini game center" as well as a virtual companion.

I think they are worth it 100%!!!

ps: walmart has them for $14.24 but most retailers have them for $15-$17.

I personally think that V3s are worth it B)

In England, they cost around 12.00 pounds, and in Spain, around 20.00 euros. I think that in USA they cost about $16.00.

Hope I helped,

~Tama-Shiba~

they r so worth the money!!!! i love4 them!! they have even lowered the price of the V2 !!!! i will give you the characteristics of my fave tama!!!

~ :rolleyes: ~

MY TAMA

name:tassy

gener: boy

generation:2

training bars:1/9 (its mother just died last night so don't laugh)

years:0

well, thats my tama, if ur user name is cass, you can go to tamatown.com and you can visit my tamas parent!!! heres the password to get in!!: 70221 42152!!!! what r u waiting for go!

Where are you talking about that you can get V2s?

Compare the price of a Tamagotchi to how much it costs to go see a movie. With the movie you're entertained for a couple of hours, maybe add another hour to that, if you take into mind the time you spend talking about it with your friends afterwards. Consider how many hours of entertainment a Tamagotchi is good for. Sure it may be mostly just in segments of a couple of minutes at a time, but that adds up over days, weeks, months.

Can you do the passwords from tamatalk as a child, or only as an adult?

*Removed: SPAM*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back