Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:50 PM
Posted 22 September 2006 - 03:46 PM
3. item 5187
Now on my Uratama! Bikkuri card 1!!
3. bikkuri item 5185
Yay! It worked both times! Let me see if my tamas can use them...
nope, not yet, but you know what I might just do...
Posted 04 October 2006 - 06:27 AM
Thank you very much for your kind sharing! It is an amazing thing that you have been working hard to get these codes and you are very generous to share with everybody here.
I am a new Tamagotchi lover.I started from English version Tamagotchi connection version 3.And I thought to buy her a friend..but it turned out that I got Entama by accident(I bidded on Ebay) So I had been looking for the information about how to use it...
And I thought I should get my Entama a friend...but it turned out that I got Uratama! which is still on the way...
This is very helpful for people who can not understand Japanese And also those codes work brilliant!! Thank you very very much BINARY!!!
I have one more quesion.Do you know where to find the User's guide of Uratama?I found a seller on Ebay got some kind of CD in English version for Uratama...I want to know where to find those information.
Please kindly guide me
Posted 04 October 2006 - 09:05 AM
The instructions that the ebay seller offers is, I think, their own creation. I've never seen UraTama instructions in English. However, the UraTama is very similar in function to the EnTama, so you should be able to figure it out. In case you haven't found them already, I'll mention that there are some very good online EnTama guides here:
Do you know where to find the User's guide of Uratama?I found a seller on Ebay got some kind of CD in English version for Uratama...I want to know where to find those information.
Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:05 AM
And I am so wondering,I have my entama (Mimitchi) at the age of 11 years old.I can not use the dating card.Do you know how old is the dating card applicable?? And how to raise the stars of her career??She got two stars only ..but my points of her pencil already reached 999... or i have to make all of them 999?
Please guide me....
Posted 07 October 2006 - 07:58 AM
Sorry for the late reply.
(1) I am so wondering, I have my entama (Mimitchi) at the age of 11 years old. I can not use the dating card. Do you know how old is the dating card applicable?
(2) how to raise the stars of her career? She got two stars only ..but my points of her pencil already reached 999... or i have to make all of them 999?
(1) Generally, you should be able to use a mating coupon a couple of days after getting a job. Try it today. If you see the matchmaker show up, you'll know your Tamagotchi character is old enough, so you can reject the matchmaker's offer, and then try using the coupon.
(2) Mimitchi is in the intelligence group. The pencil represents intelligence GUTS points. All jobs start at one star-level. After increasing intelligence points by 100 over the amount she had when she got the job, she'll go up to two stars. After increasing intelligence points by 400 over the amount she had when she got the job, she'll go up to three stars. In your case, she must have had 600 or more intelligence points when she got the job. As you said, the counter displays only up to 999. However, internally, the counter continues past that. So, if you keep on increasing her intelligence GUTS points, eventually she'll get three stars.
P.S. we're getting off topic (which was En-Tama Cheat - Make up your own logout password). If you have any more questions, can you please create a new topic in the Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners forum?
Posted 12 October 2006 - 02:23 PM
Next on our list: Cracking the V3!
Posted 14 October 2006 - 03:42 PM
Edited by tamagirl550, 14 October 2006 - 03:43 PM.
Posted 29 October 2006 - 07:37 PM
1. UraTown login code:
2. 6th digit is 6. Code now:
3. I want 10 passion points. The code for that is 6092.
4. Enter 10 passion points code to replace ABCD.
5. Replace checksum with "0".
6. Add all digits and put last digit in checksum location.
3+2+9+3+0+6+1+5+1+0+1+0+0+6 = 37
Last digit is 7, so logout code is
7. Yay! Teh logout code
I enter it into my Uratama and get 10 passion points.
~ Dolores ~
Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:57 PM