I donated ? to the king and nothing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aidegotchi

Reaction score
:D :D :D I donated 50,000 to the king and it didne't give me any thing it said good job and after my tama cried how lame is that really......................................................................................................................................

B) OMG thats what happened to me!

i gave him 5,000 because my friends said thats the amount that gives u the password but it didn't give me a password! :huh:

:( :eek: :angry: :angry:

well once I gave him 5,000 and I got a pw I 4got it now but it did'nt do anything :huh:

maybe the king is an IMPOSTER B)

O.K. I will tell you a bit about the gotchi king: :p

When you have donated 5,000p to him, it will give you a password. You will need to click on the palace in tamatown and type in that password. Then it will let you go into the palace and the gotchi king will give you the password for the ring. Go on "password" on your tamagotchi and type in the password that the gotchi king just gave you and then you will get the ring which will go into your tamagotchis souvenir list.

When you have donated 12,000p to the gotchi king, do the same and it will give you the second present from the gotchi king which is the cape. The cape will go into your tamagotchis souvenir list along with the ring and you will also get the royal costume in your items list so your tamagotchi can use it when it is an adult.

When you have donated 30,000p to the gotchi king, do the same as you did for the ring and the cape and then it will give you the crown.

After you have donated 30,000p to the gotchi king, it will not let you donate anymore.

I hope that I helped! :D

-sk8er girl- :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back