KIDNAPPED 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sierra__jule

Reaction score
Sora pulled and twisted at the ropes, but the stayed tight and firm. "YOU LET ME OUT YOU FREAK!!!!!" Sora screamed and vilently twisted at the "belts" the held her to the metal table. "WHERES MY HUSBANDS WHERE ARE MY KIDS!?!?!?" she shouted.The tall masktchi giggle and then repliled, "Well," he giggled interupting his sentence, "your husband is in a bit of traffic" he giggled some more, this time other masktchi giggled with him " and your kids, are having a great time with Mr. Pak and his whip" then they all burst out laughing. "YOU LEAVE MY CHILDREN ALONE!!!!" this time she tugged so vilently, she tore one of her belts. "YOU LET GO OF MY WIFE" everyone turned in shock, there stood Kalla in a broken down doorway, bloody and bruised. "I have putten up with enough, either you give me my wife and kids, or you'll look even worse then me." Breathing heavily he looked at his wife and foursed a smile, then got back to work. "So where are my kids?" he walked over to his wife, macktchis stepping aside if they were in his way. "Wait, your not getting anywhere.". A dramatic fight arouse and I wish not too discribe it. Lets just say Kalla won "GO KALLA!!" Sora shouted. "Let's go" Kalla loosened his wife belts and slid her into his arms, first making sure there was no blood on on his arms and carried her into the next room. "Ok I'm here to pick up our kids." Kalla took carge of the room just like the last. Kalla gently put down his wife and took his kids, and the whip and threw it into the next room. Kalla took Poppy and Sora took Fizz. Sora held Fizz so tight Fizz started to struggle. "Mom!!! Can you try not squish me???" Frizz said "Oh, sorry honey." Sora replied and loosened her grip "I just dont want to loose you again." A few months later they reilised there trouble was over. Pop morphed into a beautiful ichgotchi and Poppy morphed into a handsom Young Mimitchi.

Latest posts

Back