Mamaetchi,Memetchi,furawatchi,mimitchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hav u ever had mametchi taking car of him the sam way?

• yah...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • on my v2 not my v3 though.

• no. but i had mimitchi,memetchi,and furawatchi!

• i dont get it.

• um i had it once or 2 times but i forgot how i cared for him/her

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

animal

Reaction score
hi. ifu have ever had mametchi or any of the others on your v3 plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me how to get them test it first. plzzzzzzzzzzz i take great care not over weight not under weight full training and time outs and praise when needed! how do i get them plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me! srry about the'!' just eager.lol. plz reply

*jessie* :lol: :angry: :D :ph34r: ^_^ :wub: :poh and if u never had them just read and hopefully find out how.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've had a furwatchi. It's so cute. I'll tell you how to get it. First, open the back of your tama gotchi. Then, open the other part too. Where the battery used to be, you'll see on the left down area underneath the battery area, a thing that says debug. Under it are two semi circles. Colour them with a pencil. Close your tama really tight. Reset it. When the egg hatches, if it's a boy or girl, press the a button and you'll get to choose your character! Try it! :p :D :p :( :eek:

tamas just apear randdomly

tamas just apear randdomly
i might admit i [SIZE=21pt] i allways get mamichi as my 1st adult!![/SIZE]

well was there any perticuler way that u cared for him/her

Well, I've had a furwatchi. It's so cute. I'll tell you how to get it. First, open the back of your tama gotchi. Then, open the other part too. Where the battery used to be, you'll see on the left down area underneath the battery area, a thing that says debug. Under it are two semi circles. Colour them with a pencil. Close your tama really tight. Reset it. When the egg hatches, if it's a boy or girl, press the a button and you'll get to choose your character! Try it! :unsure: :lol: :angry: :huh: :huh:
To add on to this, this is called debugging, and I don't recommend it. You could lose your tamagotchi forever, and in result, the debugging might not actually work. Debugging is a cruel way to get rid of your tamagotchi :angry: I don't understand why it's even on a tamagotchi.

`Jade

I've had all of them by having full training, taking very good car of it (check it every few mins) Its doesn't really matter if you play the games or not because I've gotten them all like that

Ive got...

4 Mimitchis

3 Mametchis

3 Furawatchis

^____^

Here is how I got a Mametchi on V2 and V3:

V2: Shiropetitchi, Kinokamatchi, Ringotchi, and Mametchi

V3: Teletchi, Tamatchi, Young Mametchi, and Mametchi

Thats the way they grew. My V3 is strangley wierd I let it go overweight but I still got a Mametchi...

Weight does not matter people. Except my first Mametchi, and my 1st and 2nd Mimitchis, they all were 99LBS and they evolved into those. WEIGHT, AND HOW MUCH SNACKS YOU FEED EM (that just counts as a happiness thing, even toothaches dont matter) DO NOT MATTER! (unless you want Nazotchi)

hi, i have gotten a mimitchi before! all you have to do is take good care of it. When those too little faces light up dont praise it. Give it a time out and you will gain more training.Also when the happy hearts go down play a game to get them filled up again. Don't neglect your tama either and never let the hearts drop down more than one! i think thats how i got it!! oh and some website said it helps if you keep a journal of everything your tama did and the times and everything.

im doing every thing u guys r saying!(besides debugging) it has full training and its 2 years old! i hope it works.

jessie

OMG i always get :D all of my tamas are them okau you take perfect care WITH PAUSING (importened) you need atlest 3 trainingand It has to be an odd genaration I get them all the time animal so u can Pm me for help! :wacko:

THANKS!!!!!!! MY TAMA WILL EVOLVE TODAY OR TOMARRO. ILL TELL U WHAT IT IS. OH AND HOW MUCH PAUSING... SHOULD I LET IT LOOSE HEARTS??

THANKS!(OOPS SORRY FOR CAPS)

ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it turned into...um...sekitoritchi!!!!!!!!!!!!

How to get Mametchi:

Get the training bar full in only a few days.

Let 1 or 2 hearts both for happy and hungry down a few times.

If you keep it unpaused (when you go to school and stuff) you have a less chance of getting mametchi.

that's about it.

How to get memetchi:

Let the training bar go up to about 7. (Not too fast though.)

Let the hungry and happy go down 1 to 3 hearts a few times.

Don't leave your tama unpaused (you'll have a less chance of getting memetchi if you do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back