New Tama with TOUCHSCREEN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domo

Reaction score
See for yourself!

Bandai Japan's site

It says it was released April 29, 2006 in Japan.

Here is a bigger picture:

Picture

Chances are you guys have already seen this, but I haven't....(I'm new to Tama's....I got my first one yesterday....a V3.)

So..........I take it by the lack of replies that this is old news??

Will it come out in USA? They need to make the screen bigger.it is tiny! :D

It is called the kakeibo. It is bigger than a regular tamagotchi. It is for use w/ En-Tamas. I am getting one in 6 days!

ehh....i could care less. i think its weird and you could lose the stylus easily. i dont think its that great

cool but i think it will take a loonngg time to get to canada ( and the USA)

it is actually some sort of bank account for entamas

LOL those are kakeibos.

NO, they don't arrive in the USA, they are the Tamagotchi Station, with a stylus. manage your gotchi points. It connects to entama sending and storing items and gotchi points. <_<

LOL those are kakeibos.NO, they don't arrive in the USA, they are the Tamagotchi Station, with a stylus. manage your gotchi points. It connects to entama sending and storing items and gotchi points. <_<
when you say kakeibos, does that mean it aint tamagotchi?

OMG that is SO AWESOME! Wish we had them here :D And by the way, its NOT old news. I'm going to tell my friends!

It looks Awesome and like some PPL Say they'recalled kakeibos

and no, they won't come to USA or Canada(For what I know)

Last edited by a moderator:
someone help me how do you get to tamachat.com!!!!!!!!!1HELP NOW

OMG!! Do they only sell them in Japan now?? I REALLY WANT ONE!! I have to tell my friends about this!! Does it still connect?? I AM VERY HAPPY!! What website did you find that picture on?

TamaCindy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back