Tamatown School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chlemma

Reaction score
As you may know we have all been waiting for the Tamatown School to open, and now that it is open what do we get? A wordsearch. Can you believe it, a wordsearch. All that time waiting for a wordsearch. If we knew it was a was a wordsearch we wouldn't be bothering to see if it was open or not. For the racing car game I think the same. I'm sorry, I'm just so angry with Bandai.

I see what you meen, the school did kinda shock me when i only saw the wordsearch. maybe theyll add more stuff on a later date. as for the car game, its quite funny! especially when they spin outta control!

Yes I agree with you that is not worth the wait to just get a wordsearch....but think about all thoose other items that were in the school! Just think of all the differ thing that you could do! :p

I cant wait!...I hope it is worth another wait though.. ;)

The Japanese TamaTown grew over time. Their school had only one game for a while, now it has three games. Just be patient. I imagine Bandai will add more games to the American & European TamaTown sites too, eventually.

:furawatchi: Who Knows and does the Japanese one have 3 games Ive been on there GRRRR I dont do Japenese

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back