Tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do they realy use the usernames ?

• think so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • probably

• maybe

• probably not

• think not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

litalu

Reaction score
Whnever you go to Tamatown you have to type in a username. Then you get a passport from the king for coming there for the first time. If you go to Tamatown agian and type in the same username, He gives you a passport agian. Do usernames realy mean anything ? :p :p :D

If you notice, the passwords given out work only if you use the correct username. It seems they base the password codes on the username.

Ya, but that's just some random numbers that change every time you go back. :furawatchi: ;) ^_^

Those random numbers are used to get Items and they change every time because they don't want you typing in the same password twice.

Whnever you go to Tamatown you have to type in a username. Then you get a passport from the king for coming there for the first time. If you go to Tamatown agian and type in the same username, He gives you a passport agian. Do usernames realy mean anything ? :p :p :p
Yes, they do. Think, what if someone had the same username as you and it was their first time on tamagotchi town? If the passport didn't show up because someone already typed the username they had, then the person wouldn't get the passport and still would be wondering what the first souvenir is. Got it?

Yep. Would you like it if someone wasted you gotchi points from the Cafe or the Theather?

no SERIOUSLEY THEY DO USE THE PASSWORDS!!!!! they do because why else is it that none of the passwords work BECAUSE THEY HAVE DIFFRENT USER NAMES!!!!!! :eek: :) :gozarutchi: :mametchi:

If you typed in another user name you wouldnt get any presents because your tamagotchi wouldnt recognise the password ;)

no SERIOUSLEY THEY DO USE THE PASSWORDS!!!!! they do because why else is it that none of the passwords work BECAUSE THEY HAVE DIFFRENT USER NAMES!!!!!! :angry: :) <_< :mametchi:
Calm down, littlesmiley! They do use the usernames, otherwise, the passwords wouldn't work. Like binary said.

PATCH

•Happy Birthday TamaTalk! Love, PATCH•

You NEED to use the same username in TamaTown because if you have ever tried entering a code that you got on TamaTown with a different username, it says ERROR! So they do really use the username.

Pretty much, I think, to sum it up:

The username helps keep track of the Passwords so that they aren't given out twice. I also think they put that feature on in case two different people in a household with V3's use the same computer to access TamaTown.

:D :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :eek: :eek: :eek: i don't think so cause theres this one time i simply one username and when i got any souveniers i can put in the password :unsure: :blink: :lol: ;) :D :D

the passwords are bassed on your username so no one can use your passwords.

9unless someone has the same username as you!!!!!!) :wub:

Whnever you go to Tamatown you have to type in a username. Then you get a passport from the king for coming there for the first time. If you go to Tamatown agian and type in the same username, He gives you a passport agian. Do usernames realy mean anything ?

they do because if you don't put the same username that is on your tamagotchi then you can't put the passwords you get from the pc to your tamagotchi or other way around.

there is only some passwords that will go on different usernames. :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back