school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is the school as good as we hoped it would be

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the school open then? <_<
yes!

tama school on tamatown is open! I found this topic by admin and there is a item chart and it says u can get a computer, text book and a medal. Is that rite? I can only manage to get the text book. :ph34r: ;) :wacko: How do u get the computer and medal? Mabey as time goes on, u can get more and more things at the school.Who knows? I'll post a link so u can see that this is tru.

Pruf!

There is the link!

am i being dumb school were ???? cant see one just arcade, mall, and travel and somethings coming soon were is it and how do ya get there???

once the school is completely finished, there will be a medal and computer souvenir to get

So dont say "OMG IT ONLY HAS A 73X7 B00|< EET SUX NOW!!!111one" when its not finished.

yes!tama school on tamatown is open! I found this topic by admin and there is a item chart and it says u can get a computer, text book and a medal. Is that rite? I can only manage to get the text book. B) :ph34r: :D How do u get the computer and medal? Mabey as time goes on, u can get more and more things at the school.Who knows? I'll post a link so u can see that this is tru.

Pruf!

There is the link!
I think that the school is good. Remember, it isn't finished yet so when it is finished, the medal and the computer will be avalible. :D

I also can't wait for the "golden tamagotchi" and the "town hall" to be finished. ;)

Thanks for the link li'l tama lover#1!!£.

-sk8er girl- :furawatchi:

Actually, Bandai is going to regulary update the school.

You know, like adding something after a certain period.

I like the new updates. :furawatchi: I've played the Race Game before.

Its been on the En-Tama TamaTown for a while.

:wacko: :wacko: :D it only has a crossword game

t

ta

tam

tama

tamag

tamago

tamagot

tamagotc

tamagotch

tamagotchi

tamagotch

tamagotc

tamagot

tamago

tamag

tama

tam

ta

t

C'mon people! PLease don't complain about the school. I know it's really, really, really,really boring but once it's done it will be awesome! think about it! There will be a computer! And a souveneir! So...now how do you feel about it?

C'mon people! PLease don't complain about the school. I know it's really, really, really,really boring but once it's done it will be awesome! think about it! There will be a computer! And  a souveneir! So...now how do you feel about it?
I agree with you Evil Devil! :lol: :)

Besides, I don`t think it`s boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
The school is boring!!! All you do is look and play the game which I played 20 times

Bandai would probably add more to the school later. Don't be disappointed or impatient because better things happen if you aren't. It may be better and more fun to play with in June (because I reckon they make updates every month).

it will get better won't it

t

ta

tam

tama

tamag

tamago

tamagot

tamagotc

tamagotch

tamagotchi

tamagotch

tamagotc

tamagot

tamago

tamag

tama

tam

ta

t

:huh: :wacko: :eek: :) :blink: :furawatchi: :p :D

its ok... i gess we saw how big it was and when all we get to see is the itty bitty classroom, we did not like it because its not nerly as exiting as we expected. :mellow:

Stop Whining!

Man you're lucky there even doing the school!

There working as as they can!

What if you had to do that and with fans thinking it "stinks"!

It's hard work, and money, you must think it's easy.

Man, little kids..........

Even though you waited for the school for nothing, if they wass going to complete all of it, it would of taken forever, and you'll all get mad, they just wanted at least show somthing in the school, at least you don't have to wait anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back