tamagotchi's secret fear

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ur tama's fear...

• ghosts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • poos

• death

• disease

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
ghosts. if u have 5 ghosts in a row.... the tamagotchi recieving them will become critically ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

two of my tamagotchis is scared of poo and 1 of them is scared of nothing and then millie is just scared of diasease!

ghosts. if u have 5 ghosts in a row.... the tamagotchi recieving them will become critically ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really???? ;)

You can get ghosts as presents on the european version. I think that the gost is Dorotchi which is a keitai character.

You can get given a disease, I don't know about getting one from getting a ghost five times in a row. Sounds a bit suspect to me. All tamagotchis get a bit pi**ed off at being given poo, ghosts or diseases and really do you blame them? Imagine being given measles from your best friend for your birthday or a box of smelly poo from your bf/gf or a ghost from your next door neighbour. Doubt you'd be happy either!

you can get ghosts as presents? ive only gotten this lil mean jack in the box and poo.......>.>.......i want a ghost >.<

my tamagotchi is a 6 year old female by the name of stela. she once got 5 ghosts in a row. it took a while, but a lot of medicine and she was right as rain!. i'm telling the truth, i swear! :(

Once my friend said that her tama once got a poo, and was HAPPY!

I don't know if this is true.

I am now sceard of getting 5 ghosts in a row now.

Thanx 4 warining me!

you can get ghosts as presents? ive only gotten this lil mean jack in the box and poo.......>.>.......i want a ghost >.<
when you say "jack in the box" I think you are talking about the ghost.

You can get given a disease, I don't know about getting one from getting a ghost five times in a row. Sounds a bit suspect to me. All tamagotchis get a bit pi**ed off at being given poo, ghosts or diseases and really do you blame them? Imagine being given measles from your best friend for your birthday or a box of smelly poo from your bf/gf or a ghost from your next door neighbour. Doubt you'd be happy either!
i've never heard of getting ghosts OR illnesses. is that on the american (conneCTion) version or the plus or the conneXion, or what?

could someone please post a link to a pic of this ghost that they speak of?

or you could just post the pic itself... anyways, I haven't the faintest notion what this ghost (or disease) present that you speak of is...

hmmm... could someone post a pic of the disease?

I took a picture of the ghost here.

To those who have the american version and have never received a ghost as a present. Can anyone show me a picture of the jack in the box? I'm really curious about that. ;)

when you say "jack in the box" I think you are talking about the ghost.
No,I know what he's talking about,it's a jack in the box and I've gotten 5 in a row befroe and my tama was at perfect health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back