New Group hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammy-xx

Reaction score
No-one ever comes to any of my posts! so i am plannning a group hatch for sunday 7th of may, time is not decided as I live in the UK and I am wondering what time 11 pm is over there where ever most of you live :huh: so please tell me if you know! :D

I am allowing any type of Tamagotchi to join as long as it is a tamagotchi! I'm getting my v3 on satuerday so sunday is best for me! It could even be about 6 pm (UK Time) on saturday! So please come!

o im new so i didnt notice any of your posts :lol: sorry! and of coarse i will join!!!! ;) :p :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No-one ever comes to any of my posts! so i am plannning a group hatch for sunday 7th of may, time is not decided as I live in the UK and I am wondering what time 11 pm is over there where ever most of you live :huh: so please tell me if you know! :D I am allowing any type of Tamagotchi to join as long as it is a tamagotchi! I'm getting my v3 on satuerday so sunday is best for me! It could even be about 6 pm (UK Time) on saturday! So please come!
like i said im so sorry im new and i wanted to come to your group hatching if it is ok with u!!! and i really am sorry for not answering your post!!!!!

can i join and by the way does any of you guys like roleplay or tamapounds
What is Roleplay or Tamapounds? And sure, I'll do your group hatch, but just tell me what it is!! B) :huh: :huh:

B) Tamagotchi Connexion B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back