Tales of Fate: At war

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iml0nely

Reaction score
" We need reinforcements! Our men won't last an hour alone!" A Battle Lord demanded.

" Fine. We will send our second wave in twenty minutes!" King Lief Demanded.

" I would like to fight along side you, Lief" Kathrine ( Frost's Mother)

" No, its too dangerous out there! I wouldn't know what to do if I lost you."

" So Im supposed to wait here while I know my son is out there held hostage!?!"

Lief paused for awhile " Fine. I will give you 40 archers and 75 warriors to fight along side you."

" I thank you, King Lief" Kathrine replied.

They disgussed the attack plan. Kathrine's soliders would assist Lord Edmand's forces, while King Lief and his men would help Lord Clarice's men.

" Men are coming!" One of Clarice's archers replied. "They sent help!"

The wave of men came like a hurricane. With swords drawn, they rampaged the bandits forces. Within half an hour, the attack force was defeated.

" Thank you. We wouldn't have lived this battle if it wasn't for you, King Lief." Clarice said

" We have no time to lose, we will attack their main camp. I have told Kathrine to get Lord Edmands men to assist us. If we are swift, this will be the last battle of this war." Said Lief sternly.

They pressed forward. When they reached the camp, they realised that the b andits had set up a wall. As fast as they defended their post, they raided the post. But as it was, they were welcomed with a shower of arrows.

" Take cover!" Lief yelled.

"Return fire!" Clarice ordered to her archers.

The first 10 minutes was showers of leathal arrows. When the arrows slowed, they attacked the inside. Only minutes later, Katherine and Lord Edmands men was raiding the south wall.

" Im leaving NOW! Its hell here! And also, the bandits are too strong!!! We wont win this war!" Ice said.

" Please, don't go!" Shiva said, holding onto his hand. " You'll die trying to leave!"

" Ill take that chance." Ice said, moving her hand off his.

Latest posts

Back