Life With Saurcastic Tams 0_o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
Based On a True Story......

Zoria flipped through the Toys 'r' us catalog. Stuffed animals, Magic Tree House books by Mary Pop Osborne, Junie.B Jones books, too many to mention. She fillped and saw Tamagotchis. "Tamagoochis?" She says curiously. She jumps up and stares at Mylintiny, her cat as she tilts her head to one side. Her cat meows, then stares at her.

"Are you having a staring contest?" Mrs.Kazer, Zoria's mother walkes in. She looked at the catalog. "I see you have found out about the Tamagotchis." "She says. I plan on getting you 5." "Yipee!" Zoria jumps up, shouting happily. She gets on her coat. "Are we going now?" She asks Mrs.Kazer. "Yes," Says Mrs.Kazer. Zoria bolts out the door before her mom can put on her coat. "Come on!" She yells to her mom. "I'm coming!" Her mom says as she runs to catch up with her.

"Hmm...." Zoria says looking around toys 'r' us at the wall of tamagotchis. She picks out 5 diffrent colors. "I'll take these." She says smiling. "Okay, I'll meet you home." Her mom says as she drives away. Zoria does a heavy sigh and carries all her tamagotchis to the casheir.

She pays for them and sits at the bus stop for almost an hour. Soon, it starts to rain. Lion ears and tail grows. "Great....." Says Zoria, wiping raindrops off her hair. The bag of tamagotchis in her hand. The bus comes. "Finally!" She says, paying $2 for the ride and sitting down. A curious Mizutamatchi of some sort wanders up to her. "Hihi!" It says, then it walks away.

Zoria arrives near her house and gets off the bus. She runs into Ichigo. "Hi, ichigo!" Zoria says happily. "Oh, hi Zoria." Ichigo responds. "Why are you sad?" Zoria asks ichigo with a frown. "I'm in BIG detention tommorow from Mew Mew Classes." Ichigo responds, walking away.

Zoria frolicks home and opens up her tamagotchis. Her first one is a Boy, she names it Isnet. Isnet pops out of his shell to have a look around, all of a sudden Cat ears and tail pop out. "omg! A TamaMew!" Zoria gasped. Isnet turns around. "Gaaa" He sputters. "Mew." He lets out a tiny squeak and turns fully into a kitten. "I never though possible." Zoria says.

Next, a little baby girl pops out of the next one. "I'll call you Genny." She says again. This time, bird ears and tail pops out, then wings...........

TO BE CONTINUED

Latest posts

Back