list full?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomZzZzz

Reaction score
why my tamagotchi always says list full in infrared and password ver 3?

and why my tamagotchi shop i can't create items?like RC car, hairgel and something like that?

can anyone help me what is the problem please?

most likly your list is full. if you want a new frind delete one of your old ones and if you want to get more items try deleting one that you dont nedd/want or give it to a different tama.

but... my item only 24 items

and my friends just only 3

WOW!! thats weird. and what do u mean when u said it says list full on pasword?? and when u say "create item" does that mean buying somthing or what?

i mean....

when i want to use password icon it always says sorry list full

and when i want use shop like use password like this AABBCACB in doesn't work

i have press a button many times but the shop keeper not want to surprise

and that's make me very confuse

i mean....when i want to use password icon it always says sorry list full

Please use punctuation and capital letters. I can't understand what you're saying.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...do u have all your souvineirs? th shopkeeper only gets scared if you push the button three times fast (i know, its hard)

i mean....when i want to use password icon it always says sorry list full

Actually, I think I might know whats wrong. Have you used that code before? If so, it won't work. You might also not be pressing 'a' fast enough or too many or to little times.

fluffums... thomzzzzz is new to tama talk. most people dont use puntuation. oh and did u even read his post fully??? the problem is that his list is full.

humm i see

but it doesnt work too i have press a button per 3 second but it doesnt work too

is my tamagotchi error?

pontiac2lover:souvenir?humm i only have 14 souvenirs in my tama

is there no way to not restart?

but when i restart is all my item will be erase or not?

is there no way to not restart?but when i restart is all my item will be erase or not?
If your restart all of your items will be erased, so you might not want to do that. I'm not sure exactly what your problem is, so I can't help very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i heard that when we reset the tama we can download our previous items and history when we start it

what should i do now??

well i heard that when we reset the tama we can download our previous items and history when we start itwhat should i do now??
You can download, but I'm not sure if it will fix your problem.

You could try downloading, you won't loose very much.

hummm i have try to press reset button

and the tamagotchi says download or reset

so i press download and it download but....it same when i want use present cannot and password

i'm very dissapointed with my tamagotchi i buy 1 month ago but already error my tamagotchi....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back