Digi pets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyatchi_chan

Reaction score
Okay, so they wern't that much money, but MAN did they suck BIG time!!!

You choose what charactar you want... (like debug on tamas) but it is so boring! they don't evolve, and instead of training, it is exersize!!!!

Rating on 1 to 10..... I'd give it a 2!

Can someone give me a little more info on these? I think I saw one at a near-by store and it was (sorry if this is a bad description but...) kind of round is in shape, had four buttons and there were ten pets you could choose from, those I remember being frog, horse, dog, cat, fish, dino and horse. They were pretty cheap in price too. If you know what I'm talking about, could one of you fill me in on info like how to care for them, how to read the health meter, etc. Just incase I decide to get one.

Ehem... I think they are good, but not great. Like, a pretty girl with hairy armpits. It is sort of cheap, but they are easy to care for. um, to read the stats and play with is and stuff, all you have to do is press the right arrow button, and these are the choises: INDEX FEED TRAIN PLAY ED DOCTOR CLEAN LIGHT. So, if you chose index, it will show you the stats of your pet, and I think ed is learning, cause' it is a book. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back