ebay...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dvlgrl

Reaction score
um, yeah, i really need to stay away from ebay - it's depressing and perplexing...

depressing

this one is especially depressing, i'm in love, but there is no way i could ever afford this set...maybe they'll release a similar set/egg design here in the u.s.

perplexing...

what the *%$@&^ is this thing?

Yeah, The "Depressing" is the expensive Keitai set.

Hey, don't worry about the Keitais any more. The Tama2 will be so much like it, who cares!!?? :( I've got a couple Keitais. Had I known an English version was coming out, I would have waited.

Perplexing is the screamingly obvious FAKE weird ones.

Those are not Bandai pets. I can only guess that those are just more annoying low quality multi pets.

i love ebay! its better than having to accually go to japan & get the things you want :3

Yeah, The "Depressing" is the expensive Keitai set.Hey, don't worry about the Keitais any more. The Tama2 will be so much like it, who cares!!?? :( I've got a couple Keitais. Had I known an English version was coming out, I would have waited.

Perplexing is the screamingly obvious FAKE weird ones.

Those are not Bandai pets. I can only guess that those are just more annoying low quality multi pets. <_<
quick note, those keitai sets were special edition... they were keitai 2, special WINTER SET edition...

The keitai is so cool!! i so want one! Even a winter set!! That would be so awosom

eBay rocks! I've bought like 95% all of my tamagotchis through there, and gotten some awesome deals in the process. Sometimes you get fantastic deals, and then other times there are these lunatics that pay waaaaaaaayyyy to much for everything on there. But the name of the game is who wants to pay the most.

I remember there was a Giga Pet that I wanted and it was only up for bid for like an hour and some crazy wacko bid $60 on it, and it still had 6 days left. But yeah, I would reccommend ebay to anyone as long as you use Paypal for your transcations and screen the people who you buy from. If you do that, very rarely do you get cheated.

I orderd a tama for 28.98 a month ago and it was soppused to be here in two days!

well....noboady said ebays 110% guarentied to give you what you want :3

Hows ebay depressing? :huh:
ebay is depressing cuz i always find things i want and waaaaaaay can't afford. the keitai set is so pretty and i fear i am gonna HATE the cases for the tama2's when they come out n the winter set is just soooooo pretty...snowflakes!!!

America usually always get cool color schemes... I thought the connections had pretty cool colors, better than the Japenese Plus' in my opinion. I wouldn't worry about them being ugly, who knows? Our versions may be way cooler!

um, yeah, i really need to stay away from ebay - it's depressing and perplexing...
depressing

this one is especially depressing, i'm in love, but there is no way i could ever afford this set...maybe they'll release a similar set/egg design here in the u.s.

perplexing...

what the *%$@&^ is this thing?
haha very true! i'm one of those people who pay WAYYYYYYY to much for tamagotchis. it's a bad habit i know.

the only depressing thing about ebay is the fake tamagotchis.

The two winter special edition keitais are well, special! it comes with two! of course their gonna be expensive you can't help that.

but no matter what, keitais are always gonne be expensive! maybe because, in japan merchandise etc. is more expensive than stuff in america.

anyways I really don't find ebay depressing. It's better then going the whole way to japan (though it would be awsome to visit japan!) The fake tamagotchis are practically obvious! so yeah.

well i can't say much about the 'depressing' part, but the 'perplexing' part... Wow! what an OBVIOUS fake. first off: it doesn't look ANYTHING like a tamagotchi... second: it doesn't even say Bandai on the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back