V3 favourite foods (and hate foods) project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Everyone's thinking of making V3 growth charts, item charts, etc. so I thought: "Why not make a chart of favourite and hate foods for every tama?"

So, I made this topic! Contribute or look at the stuff!!

(NOTE: sorry if someone posted in my other topic that they were making something like this, I just didn't have to time so I looked at random posts. :mimitchi:

[SIZE=21pt]HOW TO CONTRIBUTE!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]If you know something I didn't put here, to contribute, simply put the name of the character, the favourite and hate food lines. If you don't know the hate, or the favourite, just put a ??? in that space. NOTE: You have to put the name of the character. Otherwise I may not be able to use your information.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]DON'T PM ME, ONLY IF YOU NEED TO KNOW IF YOUR INFORMATION HAS ALREADY BEEN PUT OR IF I POSTED THE WRONG INFORMATION[/SIZE]

The rules:

1. Have a Tamagotchi Connection Version 3

2. Don't spam.

3. You need to know atleast one of the things, love or hate, of the character you choose to post info on.

4. You need to add the name of the character.

Thanks for looking! Have a great time contributing!!

!This is what I found out so far!

Shiroteletchi and Teletchi

Favourite: cupcakes

Hate: ???

Tamatchi

Favourite: pineapple

Hate: fries

Mizutamatchi

Favourite: cherries

Hate: hamburger

Kuchitamatchi

Favourite: cherries

Hate: hamburger

Mohitamatchi

Favourite: pineapple

Hate: fries

Obotchi

Favourite: juice

Hate: donuts

Hinatchi

Favourite: ???

Hate: pizza

Young Mimitchi

Favourite: cheesecake

Hate: pizza

Piroriroritchi

Favourite: fries

Hashitamatchi

Favourite: donut

Hate: energy drink

Mametchi

Favourite: omelet

Hate: bananas

Memetchi

Favourite: ???

Hate: fish

Hanatchi

Favourite: grapes

Androtchi

Favourite: energy drink

Masktchi

Favourite: hamburger

Hate: milk

Gozarutchi

Favourite: hotdog

Mimiyoritchi

Favourite: melon

Hate: BBQ

Pipotchi

Favourite: sundae

Pyonkotchi

Favourite: bananas

Hate: cheese

Ojitchi

Favourite: creamy cake

Otokitchi

Favourite: creamy cake

Kurokotchi

Favourite: popcorn

Nyatchi

Favourite: corn

So, I worked hard on this. Even if it doesn't get through moderating I've saved it somewhere else. This is the best thing that I ever wrote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks spudilike!! I edited my post and added the info.... need more info please!! Maybe I'll make a chart - out of words, that is... otherwise I'm gonna have to go through the WHOLE list of tama foods - I already do enough drawing on the computer as it is! I have, what, atleast 95 files? :)

Phew!!!!!!!

piroriroritchi hates the parfait thingy and loves steak i think

Kutchipatchi loves steak, I don't know what it dislikes, though!

`Jade

for nyatchai and hohotchi, since they are costumes for your tam to wear,

I figured this out. The likes and hates are the same as the original character you have!

Just a question - how do you tell what's a favorite food or not? My tama will eat anything I give to him.

Just a question - how do you tell what's a favorite food or not? My tama will eat anything I give to him.
Each Tama will love and hate one particular thing and will eat anything else on the list.

However the hate item is the one you need to be careful of avoiding as it will make your tama MAD!!! it will lose all of it's hearts until you make it happy again. If you accidentally come across a hated item make a note of it for future reference. If you immediately feed the unhappy tama it's loved item it will jump up spin around and the sun will come up and all the hearts will be full again. So having a complete list available which mimitchi&Hanatchi lover is trying to compile is a great resource for us all. I have a complete list of all the v2 loves and hates along with their wake-up times and it helps enormously!

P.S. always try to keep a cupcake reserved in your list for when you get a new baby if you give it to it as soon as it wakes and is crying after you have named it it will fill all of its hearts in one go!

(with v2 it's lollipops)

Each Tama will love and hate one particular thing and will eat anything else on the list.However the hate item is the one you need to be careful of avoiding as it will make your tama MAD!!! it will lose all of it's hearts until you make it happy again. If you accidentally come across a hated item make a note of it for future reference. If you immediately feed the unhappy tama it's loved item it will jump up spin around and the sun will come up and all the hearts will be full again. So having a complete list available which mimitchi&Hanatchi lover is trying to compile is a great resource for us all. I have a complete list of all the v2 loves and hates along with their wake-up times and it helps enormously!

P.S. always try to keep a cupcake reserved in your list for when you get a new baby if you give it to it as soon as it wakes and is crying after you have named it it will fill all of its hearts in one go!

(with v2 it's lollipops)
no offense, but whaddha mean by "dont give the hate treat"!

It is totally [SIZE=21pt]HILARIOUS[/SIZE]to see your tam

eat the hate treat. Everyone has to agree that it is funny.

Nearly my whole class wants me to make a tama hate chart!

This is kinda a memetchi doing it: :D

lol!

This is what I know so far

Likes/Dements!

Teletchi/Shiroteletchi

Like:Cupcake

Dement:

Mizutam/Kuchitam

Like:Cherry

Dement:Hamberger

Tam/Mohitam

Like:pineapple

Dement:French Fry

Obotchi

Like:Juice

Dement:Donut

Young Mame

Like:pizza

Dement:

Nika

Like:

Dement:

Hina

Like:

Dement:pizza

Kero

Like:

Dement:

Young Mim

Like:Cheesecake

Dement:pizza

Piroroiror

Like:Fries

Dement:Sundae

Hinotam

Like:

Dement:

Hiko

Like:

Dement:

Hashitam

Like:Donut

Dement:Energy Drink

Mame

Like:Omelet

Dement:Banana

Mim

Like:Ice Cream

Dement:

Kuchi

Like:Corn

Dement:Drumstick

Meme

Like:

Dement:Fish

Deba

Like:

Dement:pasta

Doro

Like:Corn Dog

Dement:

Wool

Like:

Dement:Omelettes

Tarako

Like:

Dement:Sandwiches

Hana

Like:Grape

Dement:Corn Dog

Andro

Like:Energy Drink

Dement:

Mask

Like:Hambergur

Dement:Milk

Gozar

Like:Hotdog

Dement:Cheese Cake

Bunbun

Like:

Dement:

Billo

Like:

Dement:

Papara

Like:

Dement:

Mimiyor

Like:Melon

Dement:BBQ

Hashizo

Like:

Dement:

Furawa

Like:

Dement:

Tsuno

Like:

Dement:

Mega

Like:

Dement:

Kurako

Like:popcorn

Dement:

Waruso

Like:

Dement:

Bill

Like:

Dement:

Teke

Like:

Dement:

Sekitor

Like:

Dement:

Deco

Like:

Dement:

Hida

Like:

Dement:

Pipo

Like:Sundae

Dement:Sausage

Oya

Like:Steak

Dement:

Pyon

Like:Banana

Dement:Cheese

Chomame

Like:

Dement:

Well, here's a kicker: You can't exactly say that "this <inserttamaspecieshere> likes steak." Because EVERY TAMA LIKES STEAK. It would explain why it's so expensive, compared to other foods on the tama market (800p). Steak also fills up a few empty heart containers on both the Happy and Hungry scale. So saying that a specific tama likes steak is kinda useless...

Hope this helps. :3

BTW - Chomametchi hates Fries and loves Pasta.

Please stop SPAMming in these project topics and on the whole forum as a whole... I deleted a couple spam posts in here already.

Patopatatchi hates Pasta

~Shawdy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back