Golden Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should they open golden tamagotchi (in the toy shop)

• yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • be paintent

• nah!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steffietama

Reaction score
They really need to start it. Because i have been waiting from when tamatown opened for that thing. lol

how is it supposed to be activated when not all 10 items are there yet? that should be the LAST thing to activate in my opinion...i voted be patient...

how is it supposed to be activated when not all 10 items are there yet? that should be the LAST thing to activate in my opinion...i voted be patient...
Same thing that went through my head, I voted to be patient too! :wub:

too right! it is down! maybe when it comes back up it might have a change or two!

I think that if the whole site was up we'd all have it done in under an hour and then there would be nothing to look forward to.

Not all of Tamagotchi Town id finished, so I think it should open when Tamagotchi Town is finished

i think they should open it when they finish everything. so, i only ask what's left of tamatown? i think it's only parts of the school, town hall, and part of the movie theater.

I`m compleatly board.Some people like me are ones who get absorbed inot the site for a few hours recently after it`s been opened.Afterwards We don`t really go onto it and get board and end up abandoning the site.Tamatown however is one of these exeptions.I go onto it about everyother day to see if it`s been opened.I`m also getting very impatient because it`s been after febuary and yet only a few things have been updated((Okay okay a lot)) but nethertheless I picked for yes.I am not a pateint person and i`ve been very patient..and i`m loosing a little more of it every time I go onto tamatown......

((Now i`m done with my little speech what`s your opininon?))

They need to hurry up I understand but tamatown opened in January(I think) and it's May!!! They should have had everything done in 2-3months, and it's been 5 months and there's still stuff that says "Coming Soon"!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back