My V1 has FRIED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
My first, lovely dear V1 appears to have fried up. For some time, around two weeks, it has been out of batteries, with a no battery flash on the screen. I know I should've changed them...

Anyway, I got back home froom school, and there was no image on the screen, but there was this light freaky xconstant buzz.

I pressed reset. The buzzing stopped, no image.

I opened it up and changed the battery. No noise. No image. Nothing... What's happeend? :eek:

-----D'oh! Forget it. I just put the battery in again (21st time), and it worked. :huh:

The 21st time always works...

Last edited by a moderator:
My first, lovely dear V1 appears to have fried up. For some time, around two weeks, it has been out of batteries, with a no battery flash on the screen. I know I should've changed them...Anyway, I got back home froom school, and there was no image on the screen, but there was this light freaky xconstant buzz.

I pressed reset. The buzzing stopped, no image.

I opened it up and changed the battery. No noise. No image. Nothing... What's happeend? :eek:

-----D'oh! Forget it. I just put the battery in again (21st time), and it worked. :huh:

The 21st time always works...
same thing happened to me lol it just means that the batterie has been out for a long time you dont need to change it 20 odd times lol! just put it in reset it take the batterie out again and reset it then you will get sound and image back:)

-fp;)

its ok if something happened 2 ur tama and u said how u fixed it. this might be helpfull 4 ppl who have the same prob. its ok 2 post ur probs. or posting how 2 fix a prob. mabey i'll have a prob. like that and i wont have 2 post about it!(lol) well, i always take my tama 2 school with me cause im affraid something will happen 2 1 of'em. thanks 4 posting ur prob. now, ppl who have that same prob. will know wat 2 do. like me 4 instants.

-li'l tama lover#1!!!

LOL, I see.

So, after taking the battery out, leave it out for a while, and then try again. Interesting.

Still, next time I wont be such a lazy bones and Ill change the batteries ASAP.

Now that I think, I've got no spare ones left...

LOL, I see.So, after taking the battery out, leave it out for a while, and then try again. Interesting.

Still, next time I wont be such a lazy bones and Ill change the batteries ASAP.

Now that I think, I've got no spare ones left...
yeah thats right well thats what i did lol leave it for about 20-30 mins before trying again :)

[SIZE=14pt]I was going to say exactly the same thing as football princess. [/SIZE] :p

You can change your tamagotchis battery whenever you want to. Just changed the battery, press the "reset" hole at the back and go on "download". It happened with 3 of my V2's too. Watch batteries that say "CR2032" on the front of them work for tamagotchis. I Hope I helped! :rolleyes:

-sk8er girl- :) :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back