What design should i pick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Tama Person

Reaction score
hey my tama V3's sound went dead for no reason, and to my horror, when i opened it up i found the wires snapped, so my parents are going to return my tama and get me a new V3. I don't know what design to choose this time! Any advice? ideas? plz? :p

Personally, I like the silver & black, blue camo, clear black & red, and the snakeskin designs.

I would suggest one of those.

:p :) :D

First, this is in the wrong foroum.

My favorite v3 designs are the ones i have. Blue w/ bubbles and stripes and Pink w/ ribbons and bows.

I also like the blue camo and the zebra designs.

hey my tama V3's sound went dead for no reason, and to my horror, when i opened it up i found the wires snapped, so my parents are going to return my tama and get me a new V3. I don't know what design to choose this time! Any advice? ideas? plz? ;)
get the same as you had

look at all the tama designs at the store or a website then pic some of the ones you like. print them out (if you have a printer somewhere) then bring the pics to the store and find one that matches the picture of your liking

I feel your pain! My old tamagotchis sound broke too. But it was a v1 and i was getting a new one anyway! I think you should get the zebra striped one, that's the one i have and i think it's the best one! <_<

try the 1 that look like a cow.

1 whit the blk lines and all the rest white.

Get the baby blue one with the bubbles-yay i have it and its cute! another cute one is the baby pink one with the ribbons!! the green jungle one is ok too.

Well, really that's up to you. I don't think color affects characters or anything, and you're the one who has to put up with it for as long as you play it/ every time you see it, etc. To find one you like, I think mysticwolf5 has a good idea.

I Personelly like the Blue with Bubbles. I have that one and I think it is very cute. I would also advise you to buy the Black with red(or hot pink) or Zebra Stripes!

hey my tama V3's sound went dead for no reason, and to my horror, when i opened it up i found the wires snapped, so my parents are going to return my tama and get me a new V3. I don't know what design to choose this time! Any advice? ideas? plz? :kuribotchi:
:ichigotchi: I'd go with either blue ordarkish see through pink I have a darkish see throug pink

Well, really that's up to you. I don't think color affects characters or anything, and you're the one who has to put up with it for as long as you play it/ every time you see it, etc. To find one you like, I think mysticwolf5 has a good idea.
The coler effects the gender of the tamagochi its true mines a see throue pink and my first generation was a girl :unsure: :p :wub: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :ichigotchi: :D :kuribotchi: :blink:

i would get the green tropical hawiee flowered one!! i have it and it's aswome , on it you get cool characters and everything. My second oppinion would be the yellow clear one. I'ts sweet as well. Well thoes are my appinions!! :D :pochitchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :unsure: :blink: :pochitchi: :p :wub:

hey my tama V3's sound went dead for no reason, and to my horror, when i opened it up i found the wires snapped, so my parents are going to return my tama and get me a new V3. I don't know what design to choose this time! Any advice? ideas? plz? :ichigotchi:
I would suggest green with flowers, transparent pink, blue with bubbles, pink with bows, pink with ice cream, or blue camoflouge.

Cheers,

KP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back