Tarakotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxi

Reaction score
i really love tarakotchis and my friend keeps o getting them. So i gave mine to her for a day and i have another toddler so i want to know how to get a tarakotchi i lovethem with their big boots! please help me

Getting tarakotchi is sort of complicated......you have to take worse than average care of your tama but don't neglect it too much or it will evolve into one of the bad characters.

Humm,... i have a Tarakotchi....

I like them.. and i agree, they are hard to get.

Best tips i can give you. Take advirige care... it can come from any teen.

(im on gen. #23)

My last tama was a Tarakotchi, and I can tell you how to get one. First of all, you need to make it fat. And neglect the happiness meter. Make sure you keep it's hunger filled always. Only discipline, never praise, and always leave the lights on.

no ot gte a tarakotchi have an itchigotchi keep playing jump then at 5 keep changeing the time so its goes to sleep hten soon after you get it too 7 i got a taragotchi and im genarition 1

you have to take really bad care of them!!!!!!! It`s not hard my friend got it a billons of times because she took bad care of it!!!!!!! :D

It's seriously hard to get? I got mine when I first started playing... it's cute, but I would preferr others. I left it in my car when I went to class and I was a bad mommy for like a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back