WIERD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalex

Reaction score
Put your ear to the back of your tama, every time it moves, it bleeps! This is added purposely.

It does!

It even does it with the sound turned off, with a different tone.

The sound the beep makes depends on which sound the tama just made. For example, if you just press the "a" button and listen for the beep, it should be making the sound the "a" button makes. If you press the "B" button it should make a higher pitch beep. I've also realized that when your playing a game, instead of it making a beep, beep, beep noise it makes a constant beeeeeeeeeeee ect. And when your looking at your tamagotchi's stats (first icon) it doesn't even beep at all.

i always believed that was the sound of my tamas heart beat to so does tamatama2005

i always thought the sound was the clock, you know the one when you press b, cause when the screen slides on it makes a continuing beep and then returns to normal again...and you should try putting more than one tam up to your ear, i put all three of mine up and they all sounded different. it was cool

-MiMiTcHi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back