It survived !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xspanerx

Reaction score
Ok, well my S.I.L.L.Y brother dropped his tamagotchi down the toilet! :p and when my dad took it out it stank of toilet (eeeew) and it was (obviously) broke, with black lines across the screen. My dad then poured it under the tap so it got even more wet and ruined!

So i said 2 ma bruv "dont worry, ill try and fix it" so i took it all apart at the back and dried the battery and everything but alas it still didnt work.

So next day i decided to hit reset and i heard it beep! It was alive! I downloaded my brothers tama and it is still alive!

Sorry if this happens all the time but i am pretty stunned that my bros tama survived. ;)

WHOA. That's pretty unlikely that someone's tamagotchi fell in a TOILET! How did that happen anyway??? Oh, nevermind, I don't wanna know.... but its still pretty cool that you put it back together and it dried and still works!

I once dropped my sister's tama in the toilet after I had gone to do my "business". It stank of toilet when I fished it out and I wiped it clean with wet wipe things and it worked!!! Funny, but I was watching it in the toilet and it worked the whole time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back