I need instant help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

Reaction score
Well I recently dissected my tama and when I put the battery back in, the screen's contrast was darker and there were two lighter bars dissappearing and appearing, so I reset it. And when I pressed B, it gave me the option to set the clock - meaning that my tamagotchi was lost forever! My oldie...

Anyway, I have a new tama, and the battery has been acting up. Going on and off, it is really weird, and if I put the battery in again, it works... 0_o I've lost 3 tamas this way, and I was wondering if I should...

Get a new tamagotchi,

Get a new battery.

What do you think?

Well I recently dissected my tama and when I put the battery back in, the screen's contrast was darker and there were two lighter bars dissappearing and appearing, so I reset it. And when I pressed B, it gave me the option to set the clock - meaning that my tamagotchi was lost forever! My oldie...
Anyway, I have a new tama, and the battery has been acting up. Going on and off, it is really weird, and if I put the battery in again, it works... 0_o I've lost 3 tamas this way, and I was wondering if I should...

Get a new tamagotchi,

Get a new battery.

What do you think?
your tama is worn out!!! try a new battery then if that fails open it up and see if there is anything stuck in there or failing all that maybe you need a new tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back