My Sims Pc Cd Got Scratched!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
:D I can't play it anymore because it doesn't work! :lol: And I love that game! :lol: It's the best! :D Awww man, I can't stand playing it for a day! :p Does anybody know how to get the scratches off?

Please help.

:lol: ~I Love The Sims~ :D

-_-

Sims, huh? My cousin, who happens to be on this board, not naming who, likes to experiment with them... including rows of FLAMMABLE carpets, and the genie granting fire, then relocating the fire to the carpets, then moving the sim...

Hey, You can go out and get a nifty little thing called SkipDoctor (or SkipDr) It resurfaces CDs and makes them play like new again. Its only like 20 bucks. You can get it at like Strawberrys, FYE, Coconuts Music, Gamestop or EBgames. You could also check other places. I had a video game that got dropped on the kitchen floor and had a huge scratch on it, after i used SkipDR it played like new! Check it out! :huh: Heres also a web link so u can c what it is https://www.digitalinnovations.com/buy/Prod...il.aspx?pid=100 Good luck!

I second that! It works awesome. I thought I was going to have to re-buy all of my old cd's because they were so badly scratched, but I took someone's advice and bought it and it's probably saved me a good $200. Well worth the $20 it cost. I'd definetly check it out.

Hey, You can go out and get a nifty little thing called SkipDoctor (or SkipDr) It resurfaces CDs and makes them play like new again. Its only like 20 bucks. You can get it at like Strawberrys, FYE, Coconuts Music, Gamestop or EBgames. You could also check other places. I had a video game that got dropped on the kitchen floor and had a huge scratch on it, after i used SkipDR it played like new! Check it out! :) Heres also a web link so u can c what it is https://www.digitalinnovations.com/buy/Prod...il.aspx?pid=100 Good luck!
Oh yeah I've heard of that thing it's pretty cool. I might get it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back