99,999 UFO in E-TamaGo ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Topic says it all. In the TamaTamaMarket there is a new item. The UFO. it costs 99,999 GP. I would like one, but I do not know if it is worth that humungous sum of money, and even though it'll be a challenge to regain the points, is the item really worth that? Does it do many things? Or can it just be used three times? ;)

I am asking before buying. :p :D

-----

Oh yes, and there is also a shop for 30,000 (or soemthing like that).

Is that a place where you can sell stuff?

Again-is it worth it, or can it only be used a certain number of times. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
i just collect 30.000 points to buy the shop! I'm on 20.000 points now, i think i'll buy it this week end. I'll tell after using it!

I SO wanna buy the UFO!! And in the shop, in the king's section, there is this little balcony/shop/meeting place for 30000g. I only have 1400g on my Entama!! I used to have more, but I kept spending them. <_<

So... that whatit does?

And does anybody know exactly what the shop does?

I can buy either of them no sweat, but then I'll have to earn plenty of extra points! If only I had a Kakeibo to store some points! <_<

I'm gunna buy the UFO, I have enouth.. I will post what it does!

I if it would work, i would've posted the ABCD code, But you still have to pay :S

Using the shop summons the street vendor.

Using the heart house summons the match-maker.

Using the UFO allows you to visit ANY TamaTour location: when you log onto e-tamago (the Japanese version of TamaTown) with a login password from the UFO, you will see all TamaTour locations as if from high up above the planet. You can then click on which one you want to go to, and it will take you there.

P.S. info on the kakeibo can be found here:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=542997

The UFo sounds sooo cool! *Runs of to get kakeibo to w/draw points!*

It is reusable and you put the password in as usual but you can click on any of the tama tour locations availaible.

Hope this helps!

Topic says it all. In the TamaTamaMarket there is a new item. The UFO. it costs 99,999 GP. I would like one, but I do not know if it is worth that humungous sum of money, and even though it'll be a challenge to regain the points, is the item really worth that? Does it do many things? Or can it just be used three times? :p
I am asking before buying. :( :D

-----

Oh yes, and there is also a shop for 30,000 (or soemthing like that).

Is that a place where you can sell stuff?

Again-is it worth it, or can it only be used a certain number of times. :D
no

the ufo can be used as many times as u want and it takes u 2 places (e.g. deserts, paris and stuff like that) ALL over the world but u can only go 2 about 6 destinations me myself ohnestly don't think its worth that much cos wen it comes into ur shop on ur actual tama it is 10,000 and thats how i got it

hope i helped with the UFO problem

Dudesterjosh

*link removed*

Link advertiisng isnt allowed, sorry. Use your personal signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back