Secrets about Battery!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asya112

Reaction score
Here are some things i've learned:

1. Pausing takes up battery but not more battery than if you leave it unpaused.

2 Different batteries last longer. The tamagotchis you buy from K-Mart last about a month and ones from E-Bay vary.

3. When it has the flashing battery sign it might mean that your battery just fell out of its proper space not that it's ran out.

4. When the flashing battery sign comes up it means almost all of your battery is wasted but if you reset and download it will last for a few more days.

Sorry if you already knew this!

Great job :gozarutchi: A tip I learned is that when your tama is sleeping, put it on clock mode because it uses less pixels.

`Jade

You are right! Sorry, sending you something right now!

Great job :blink: A tip I learned is that when your tama is sleeping, put it on clock mode because it uses less pixels.
`Jade
really? i never knew...i'll try it sometime but it might use about the same to animate the hearts for each second at the bottom ( just probably less though ) thnx!!!

2 Different batteries last longer. The tamagotchis you buy from K-Mart last about a month and ones from E-Bay vary.

3. When it has the flashing battery sign it might mean that your battery just fell out of its proper space not that it's ran out.

4. When the flashing battery sign comes up it means almost all of your battery is wasted but if you reset and download it will last for a few more days.

For number 4...

My tama did that and I resetted it, and it only lasted 2 hours.

oh I didn't know that thanks :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back