Lucky poo on angelgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gifgiff

Reaction score
Ok, this is kind of a long story, but if you go here: Clicketh here! now scroll down almost all the way untill you see a lucky poo character. I hope it isn't hard to miss... Anyways, Once you've found the little guy, read the text to the right. Especially the second to last paragraph. It should say something about a rumor that you can get the lucky poo by hatching a new tamagotchi angel and purely by luck, having it transform into the lucky poo.

Last year, a little before christmas, I reset my tamagotchi angel because it had died. It entered the baby stage as usual, but then I heard it beeping so I checked it... and it had fallen asleep! This is normal for all tama babies, but he didnt' wake up after 20 minutes or so. In fact, he didn't wake up until the next morning. I also realized that he wasn't needing attention nearly as much as normal baby tamas. He also asked for praise like a normal angel adult. For seven days he was like this, and then he changed into the lucky poo! I could feed and play with this poo, it also asked for praise. How can I prove it? I have pictures! (I hope its OK to post pictures on tamatalk. I think I've seen it done before...)

Here they are: Just click the links and a picture will pop up.

I hope those work! And I'm very sorry if some of them are too dark... They should show up nicely on a nice bright monitor.

Wow, congrats on getting the Lucky Unchi-Kun! :p I haven't gotten him yet, as I have no Angelgotchi (though I did have a Tamagotchi Angel a while ago)

Thank you! I guess I should add that I got it on the Japanese angelgotchi. Not the american one. Unless angelgotchi refers to the Japanese version and tamagotchi angel is the American version... I dont' know.

LUcky you!!! i just got futagotenshi ( the twin angels ) . I thought they where cool but that is awsome!

FOr the past few days, ive been trying to get the devil character. Unluckily, my oyatenshi died.

wow thats awsome! congrats ive got the lucky poop but not the one you play with!

Wow, thanks everyone! I just had a thought... I got the lucky poo by taking good care of the baby... I wonder if you can get a deviltchi that you can feed/play with by taking bad care. Just a thought, and probably not true, but the next time my angelgotchi stays in the baby stage for over 2 hours or something, I'm gonna try taking bad care.

I don't own an Angelgotchi, but they look fun! Congrats on this "Lucky Poo". It's kind of funny?

`Jade

Wow, congrats! :(

That's awesome. I've never got that on my Angelgotchi. To tell you the truth, I actually thought that was a myth and not true. But now I know it is true. B)

Thanks for sharing and posting the pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your very welcome :). I wasn't really expecting everyone to believe me, actually. I know that some talented person that knows how to use photoshop could pretty easily fake these pictures.

I just wish I had taken pictures of it's happy and sad positions. I also wish I had taken a pic of the special thing it does when it gets brought back from a walk. Its really funny what it does! It comes back as four seperate poos all grouped together in the middle of the screen.

I do wonder if its just random whether you get it or not or if theres a certain thing you have to do in order to get it. Because I know I was getting lots and lots of lucky poos and devilgotchis right before I got it. I mean I got the lucky poos and devils on purpose, and maybe thats what caused it. Someday I might experement and see if thats what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back