Wats Going On?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaAlly123

Reaction score
B) I visited my tamagotchis grandparents and then i went back again and i got a potplant. But when i went to put the password in it came up with "Sorry List Full!" so i cleared a few items but it still wont work!! I put another code in and that one worked!! Wats going on here??!! Plz help me anyone!! B)

*just checked* Of course I hadn't heard of this souvenir before, b/c it ISN'T a souvenir, it's an item. Check your items list, it will be in there. *shakes his head*

Ra,

:mellow: it wont come up at all! when i put the password in it just says "sorry list full" so dont talk to me like im a little kid im a yr 7 ok!!!

it wont come up at all! when i put the password in it just says "sorry list full" so dont talk to me like im a little kid im a yr 7 ok!!!
Dont get cranky :mellow:

A few solutions to your problem may be:

1) Are you using the correct username on Tama Town?

2) Are you entering the passwords/code in the correct place.

3) Are you typing out the code/password correctly?

As a last resort, you can try emptying your items in which you do not need, or use,

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
yer i am but i just restarted my tama so i will see if it works this time thanks for ur help!!

:marumimitchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back