The TamaTown stories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
Mimitchi was watching TV in his tamagotchi pod one day. He was bored of sitting in a pod and watching TV all day. He wanted to run around TamaTown and win fun prizes. So, that night, he went away from his bed and looked out the window. He said, "I wish I could be free!" and headed to bed.

The next morning, he woke up to the crow of a rooster. Mimitchi was confused. "I don't have a rooster in my...POD?" he studdered. He saw a farm. "A farm?" he uttered, confused. He snapped his fingers. "My wish! It came true!" he said. "I wonder if I'll find any tamas around here.

A little kinakomotchi dressed in overalls and holding a pitchfork walked up to Mimitchi. "Cool! A tama farmer!" Mimitchi exclaimed. "Hey! I'm Kinko!" said the farmer. Mimitchi asked, "Do you know where TamaTown is?" Kinko pointed to a big city full of tamagotchis. Mimitchi said goodbye and headed to TamaTown.

In TamaTown, Mimitchi bought a bus ticket and drove to the mall. He went inside the arcade and played Ring Toss. He was very good. He played 3 rounds and won 3 big balloons. He smiled. "Yay! I won balloons!" he said, very happily. Mimitchi was too light for the balloons and he began to float away.

"Wee!" he cried. Mimitchi was getting close to a castle. "Wow! A castle!" he exclaimed. The balloons floated in through the window of the castle and found himself on the floor in front of the king's throne. An ichigotchi was sitting there. "The king!" said Mimitchi. The ichigotchi smirked. "No, I'm the princess. Daddy's in China!" said the ichigotchi. "I don't have time right now, but thanks for stopping by!"

Mimitchi wanted the beautiful princess to remember him always. He untied one of his balloons and gave it to her. "Something to remember my visit!" he said. The princess smiled and said goodbye. Mimitchi said goodbye and floated out the window. He started flying around again.

He started to land right above a racing station. "Cool!" he said, smiling. When he landed, a mametchi walked up to him. "Wanna race?" the mametchi asked. Mimitchi accepted the challenge. He tied his balloons to a rock so he wouldn't lose them. They got into their cars and got ready to race.

They had to go around four laps. Mimitchi won by 17 seconds. The mametchi congratulated him. An old man tamagotchi gave Mimitchi his prize, a skateboard! "Wow! A skateboard!" he said. Then he walked over to the mametchi and shook hands. He untied his second balloon and gave it to the mametchi. "Something so you will remember me!" he said.

Mimitchi flew on his last balloon until he reached the bus stop. He drove back to the rocky path from where he had come from. He walked back to Kinko's farm. "Let's camp out!" said Kinko. So, Mimitchi and Kinko camped out in the farmyard, but before Mimitchi went to bed, he made another wish on a star. "I wish I could go home!" he wished. Then he fell asleep.

In the morning, he woke up in his pod. "I'll do that again sometime, but for now, I'm happy here!" he said.

The end

Latest posts

Back