Why is my tma lazy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is my tama lazy :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
When you say "lazy" I am assuming you mean it won't play games when you tell it to. They lose weight when they play games. If s/he is already at or near their minimum weight, s/he will refuse to play games. Feed her/him a few snacks, then try playing the games.

just to tell you, kuchipatchis are supposed to be lazy. lazy and romantic. :marumimitchi:

i'd go with binary. it has to be at least 3 pounds over it's minimum weight to play games.

just to tell you, kuchipatchis are supposed to be lazy. lazy and romantic. :wub:
MY TAMA IS NOT A KUCHIPATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :p : :( :( HAVEN'T I SAID DON'T SAY BECAUSE IT'S A KUCHIPATCHI :( :angry:

ok.

number 1:

go with binary's advice

number 2:

kuchipatchi is not lazy or romantic. bandai just needed a description for him.

:) :p :( :( :( :angry: :wub: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :ph34r: :blink: :lol:

ok. number 1:

go with binary's advice

number 2:

;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
i agree

ok. number 1:

go with binary's advice

number 2:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :angry: :huh: :) :eek: :D :p B) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
MY TAMA IS NOT A KUCHIPATCHI HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

MY TAMA IS NOT A KUCHIPATCHI HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :blink:
God, you are one of thee most immature, no-pay attention people I have ever met on my course in TamaTalk. Read the post again! You might learn something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back