What's a good price to pay for a Keitai?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Afterglw

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting a Keitai since so many people seem to love them... and I don't really want to go into eBay blind and pay way too much for something. What's a good base line price I can go by?

Well, being ebay, prices go up and down. Expect to pay around $37 plus shipping.

But you would be best off waiting for the Tamagotchi2.

Keitai has quite a few Japanese menus to sift through which can be a little annoying. But since the Tama2 is just about guaranteed to be released (soon) you might as well wait. It won't be that long now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but the connection two will be different, i say GET A KEITAI! ^^ i have one, they'r the best!

Hmmm, I'll definitely keep it in mind. The only thing that really keeps me from buying one is I'm afraid of ordering/buying something from overseas. Thanks so much for your input you guys!

there have been some really cheap ones on ebay but don't give your hopes up. people really want keitais and the price will just go higher I've had experience but it ended up that I won XD

The only thing that really keeps me from buying one is I'm afraid of ordering/buying something from overseas. Thanks so much for your input you guys!
Naah, don't worry about ordering from overseas.

I've been doing it for years with no problems. If the ebay seller has good feedback and has done a lot of transactions, there's very little to worry about.

Keitai is a lot of fun for sure. I have both of mine going right now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back