How do I make a tama grow fast...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want your tama to grow all you have to do is never pause and take care of it and in the moring it might evlove :unsure: ;) :unsure: :D

hey, i know how to get lots of traning points on a tamagotchi!!

leave it alone for about 30 min (that means still checking its happy/hungry level!!!)and there you go, you've got another traning point!!! Im not sure if it will work all the time, but my

V3 just did!!!!!!!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I KNOW IT WILL WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY V2 JUST DID IT NOW 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I KNOW IT WILL WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY V2 JUST DID IT NOW 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set it to the time your Tama was born. Then change the date to the next day. :huh:
What do you mean by born? Do you mean when it shows if it's a boy or girl,or after you name it,or what? :rolleyes:

Poke something sharp in the little hole in the back of your tama (ex: toothpick, twig or presicionn screwdriver) and it will have a long BEEEEEEEEP you will see an egg on the screen press B and select "download" (not reset) (doing this will reset and kill your tama) keep doing this for a long time and your tama will evolve 1 or 2 yrs earlier

i don't think you can make it grow faster. just play with it a lot, never pause it, and it'll evolve faster.

Playing games won't make it grow faster. It will evolve at the same time it evolved from baby to toddler - unless you have paused it. Just be patient.

There is no way to make your tamagotchi older, whatsoever.

You just have to wait.

Every 24 hours your tamagotchi has been alive ( pausing your tamagotchi will stop the growing prosess until taking out of pause mode ) it will age 1year older.

There is no other way on a non-debugged tamagotchi to speed up aging ^_^

Sorry.

There is no way to make your tamagotchi older, whatsoever.You just have to wait.

Every 24 hours your tamagotchi has been alive ( pausing your tamagotchi will stop the growing prosess until taking out of pause mode ) it will age 1year older.

There is no other way on a non-debugged tamagotchi to speed up aging :D

Sorry.
Exactly. And please don't change the topic.

h99

its easy, but it will take long.change to its sleeping time(i dont know them)close the lights and dont pause.then the next day 1year older.sometimes it's 2 days

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's ONE tip, not a very good one though...

If your Tamagotchi wakes up at 9am, and you wake up at 7am, change the time so your Tamagotchi is up with you. If your Tamagotchi goes to bed at 8pm, and you go to bed at 10pm, keep your Tamagotchi up with you too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back