Why no teenager yet?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarmyMa

Reaction score
I restarted my tama. its a child. but its still 0 yrs old!! B) it changed into a teenager yesturday. but its STILL 0 yrs old!! now its the second day it is a teenager. its STILL 0 yrs old!!!! wat is happening?! someone please tell me!!!! B) :p :D :angry: ;) ;)

Ok well -when you first start your tama - it is 0

It takes a minute to hatch into a baby (its still 0), 1 hour to become a toddler (still 0), then 24 hours after that to become a teen (then 1), and another 72 hours to become an adult (then 3-4)

georgiekate, that didn't really help

i know how old they have to be, i just came here cuz i have the same problem. mine turned into a teen and it's still 0 years old. the year doesn't change and i dunno y.

It is probably just a glitch that causes the age meter to stay at 0, even though your Tama is still growing up. It might catch up at some point...

ok heres your problem. your tama has to be alive (without pausing) for a FULL 24 hours. soooooooooooo whenever you hatched your tama thats when it ages (usually) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally have never had the problem - but I think there is some age glitch thing in some V3s - mine alwats evolve at the age they are meant to, and i never pause them either.. f I can't take care of them, I put them to sleep - they can still age normally whilst you do taht - its far better than pausing - but just remember to change the time back when you are ready to look after them ...

JUST A NOTICE HERE!! I didn't pause my tama, so its not that reason!! sorry not meant to be rude. :(

Hi, was there any point in the last couple of days that you had to press the restart/download button as that sometimes causes the age meter to lock up. it's happened to me several times. it doesn't affect the growing process, it still evolves at the same rate it should do, but for some reason the age meter messes up. I have the same problem at the moment. I have an 'adult' which says it is only 2 - but it was born last Thursday, so it is the right stage of development, it's just that I had to change the battery when it was a teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back