no more tamagatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamer1452

Reaction score
:D :p B) :( :( :( :( :( :blink: :lol: :lol: ;) :D :angry: i wanted a boy, i got a girl i reseted it, my tamagotchi was a egg. but didint move! what happend? (i hope my other one is a boy...)

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: some times it freezes so reset it or change the batteries :blink: :lol: tell me if it works good luck!!!!!!! ;)

Did you set the time yet? if not, then thats the sorce of your problem. It happens to all new tamagtochi pet owners (in your case you might not be 'new') Or your tama just must of froze.

hope that helped

santatgotchi--

Did you get it off of Ebay? If so, it might be a fake and fakes (not saying fakes are bad or anything) often are lower quality. If not, try resetting again. Oh, did you press the reset button the first time you pulled out the tab from the side of your Tamagotchi? I've heard that if you don't it may cause problems, but I could be wrong...

nope lightdragon no i didint :angry: look! its a dog! lol

when i reseted my tama, i had to press the B button. then it went to a screen that said: DOWNLOAD and RESET. and since you wanted to reset, go to reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back