tamaotch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigirl789

Reaction score
I heard about tamaotch but I'm not sure if they are good enough to buy.Are they good?

I know I should made a poll but the computer woudn't let me.

Actually, there is this ancestor called tamaotch and its rare. It about a japanese comedian.

I know what tamagotchis our.

I wont buy it if I were you

because the Tamaotch is so annoying!!

I prefer a Morino or an Angel.

[SIZE=11pt]Hmm, I didn't really like TamaO, but I have friends who really enjoyed playing with her.[/SIZE]

The characters are not especially cute and it is a pretty hard to find Tamagotchi right now too.

*looks at website* Heh, I didn't even like TamaO enough to finish my webpage about it! Oops. I really should do something about that page. :huh:

But yeah, I would not put that one as my top pick for Tamagotchi ancestors. I'd try a Mori-no-Tamagotchi or Angel first.

I'd say an Angel too. They're really fun, and easy to use - even if you get a Japanese one. Plus, they're one of the cheaper ones to get. :marumimitchi:

I don't have a Tamaotchi, so I don't know.. But I can tell you about the Angel. :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost everything i've heard about tamaogotch has been less than wonderful!! So I wouldn't recommend it, although if you have a few other tamagotchi's like angel or morino then it wud be good to have in a collection, since ive never had one I can't say much!! I would recommend devil gotch if they wern't so expensive, I think bandai were totally insane, they shud have made millions of them!!! They're great, even if the sound is a bit harsh on the ears!

But anyway, angel are good and easy to look after, and I think morino is cute, have a read about them and see whats available, and hopefully you will get the one you will really enjoy. I'm so mad about tamas at the moment I want every available type!! am slowly getting there!

Skye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back