The First Tamas in the US

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlekatie

Reaction score
I found my original tama the other day (purple with pink buttons), and I'm contemplating whether or not it would be a good idea to turn it back on. Obviously it needs new batteries, but other than that it's in great condition.

I'm going to wait until school lets out again so I'll actually have time to take care of it, as it doesn't have a pause button like my V3. I remember it got to be a pain in the butt to take care back in the day, so I took out the batteries a lot... Maybe this time around it will be easier (as I am older and more responsible :( ).

My mom used to babysit my tamagotchi while I was at school since it was against the rules to have them (what fuddy-duddy teachers! :wub: ). The longest mine ever lived before it "went back to its home planet" was I think 22 days.

Now here are my questions for you guys:

• What was the longest your 'vintage' tama ever lived?

• What are some of your fond, or not so fond memories of taking care of your old-school tamagotchi?

Let the discussions begin!! :angry:

I cant even remember how long mine lived, it was a long time. I always get Mimitchi (the healthiest character), so now it is sort of boring to me, no challenge. The new tama's are a challenge though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back