noob questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabeastie

Reaction score
1.my tama is now 3 days old but it only says it is 1 year old and not 3 years old,any ideas why.

2.should it wake up if i put the lights on because it just sleeps for hours after the light is put back on,it usuallly wakes up when i am at school.

3.should turning the light out put the tama to sleep.ie when i go to bed i dont it want beeping all nite

1.) Pausing will screw the time up. If you paused, that's causing it.

2.) Turning the light back on will only count as 'bad care'. It will turn them on by itself when it wakes up

3.) You can turn the light off to put your tamagotchi to cleep within 30 minutes of its bedtime, I believe. Search the site for varying bedtimes of all of the tamagotchis. :lol:

1) it may also be that you are useing a ConnECTion.

2)answerd above

3)answerd above

1) it may also be that you are useing a ConnECTion.
sorry to be thick ,mine is a ConnECTion so what does this mean?

i have reset now and tried again,

what is the difference between connection and connexion?

btw thx to all the people that replied -_- )

Last edited by a moderator:
1. That same thing happened to mine. It was a teenage at age 1. Really weird. But I just reset mine and it worked fine.

2. Dont know.

3. Dont know.

1.my tama is now 3 days old but it only says it is 1 year old and not 3 years old,any ideas why.2.should it wake up if i put the lights on because it just sleeps for hours after the light is put back on,it usuallly wakes up when i am at school.

3.should turning the light out put the tama to sleep.ie when i go to bed i dont it want beeping all nite
1) did u pause it? If so, thats why.

2) if u put the lights on, no it won't wake up.

3) yes

Have you checked to make sure the time is correct? That happened to my friends, it kept waking up at school and then dying cause she couldn't tend to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back