Fishing Pole?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:MiMiTcHi:.

Reaction score
i used my fishing pole just now twice and i caught a big fish and small fish, whats it do?

it wasnt in my meal or snack, or is it just for fun? if its bad i dont want to buy it again, i've bought this last time and the same thing happened ;)

-MiMiTcHi

srry to post again, but doesnt anyone know! i really want to know why the fishing pole was made for...you'd also be welcomed to put thoughts or suggestions

-MiMiTcHi

:rolleyes: any thing can happen just like the chest!!!!!!! so ya never know!!!! ;)

:rolleyes: any thing can happen just like the chest!!!!!!! so ya never know!!!! ;)
but even though i caught fish, nothing was added in my food list...or is fishing fust for fun...?

-MiMiTcHi

A fishing pole is kind of like a chest, but the things I've gotten from it are different. I've gotten cans, fish and gotchi points from it.

Yes - the fish you catch (small and big) will not be added to items/snacks/meals or souvenirs - I guess that is just for the fun of it. Perhaps they might increase your happy hearts by 1?? You can certainly catch a can (will likely drop your happy hearts by 1), but you can also get good things - like points.

i think the fishing pole is so cool! i now that lots of people dont like them but they give you cash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back