My friend has the secret character!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey my friend has the secret character :D if u want to buy it, reply it :lol: , if u no how 2 sell it, tell it :D . thx! (ill put a picture of it on here soon ^_^ )

When you have the male and Female old timers, then breed/mate them. They, the off spring will be a secret char!!!!

:huh: NO! The sercet character is not an oyajitchi!!!!! It looks simila to the tarakotchi but the lips, legs, and hair are slightly different. THIS IS THE LEGENDARY SECRET CHARACTER!!!!!!

We still don't know what character that is.

I've seen 'em all. It would be nice to know what you got. :huh:

The secret character on Connection/connexion/plus is Oyajitchi. there's no other secret character. And if you're referring to Nazotchi, that's not a secret character. it only appears when you connect a plus/connection/connexion with a keitai.

How can you sell it? Kinda impossible, don't you think.

How exactly would you sell that character.... kind of impossible, isn't it? :p

Hey my friend has the secret character :wacko: if u want to buy it, reply it :( , if u no how 2 sell it, tell it :wacko: . thx! (ill put a picture of it on here soon :wub: )
how are you going to sell [SIZE=21pt]YOUR FRIEND'S[/SIZE] tama?....>.>...i smell something fishy.....

The secret character on Connection/connexion/plus is Oyajitchi. there's no other secret character. And if you're referring to Nazotchi, that's not a secret character. it only appears when you connect a plus/connection/connexion with a keitai.may i just say that oyjitchi is an old timer and Narzochi is the secret chacracter, and there is a graph on this website to prove me. go on to help for new tamagothi pet owners :D

Have you ever gotten oyajitchi? Cos he's the secret character! You get him by mating the two old-timers. I'm sorry to say ellen, but you sound kinda irrational :D

Nazotchi is not even a playable character. he appears when you connect with a keitai. I HAVE a keitai. and that what happens when i connect my connexion with the keitai and vice versa. Please someone tell ellen that i'm right. :wacko:

well i kno this is kinda beside the point but if u debug, u can get nazotchi & others... but anyhoo, I don't think I've ever heard of/seen this secret character that is being spoken of... WAIT... maybe i have... maybe i haven't i sort of can see where they r coming from. but really, no one can atchully trust u till we've got a pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back