Do you like neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like neopets?

• I looooooooooooooooooooooove it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it

• It's not that bad

• I do not like it

• It's boring

• I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it!!!!!!!!!!!!&

• Dunno. Can't decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine12896

Reaction score
What's your username? Please, so I can look at which kind of pets you have when I'm waiting for the games to load. :p :p :p :p :p :p

You know, nobody is forcing you to post on the Neopets board. I fail to see the purpose in posting your mean comments here.

You know, nobody is forcing you to post on the Neopets board. I fail to see the purpose in posting your mean comments here.
I am allowed to express my opinions here. The creator of the thread clearly asked "Do you like neopets?," and I said no.

I think neopets isn't that bad, but the neopets team is more careless then before. They didn;t do anything when someone scammed my account. My username's illusenfaerie12896 :ichigotchi: :blink: :angry: :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh:

OI!! dont be mean! some pplz might take that SERIOUSLY and might get angry!  

~UBW

PS: neopets rock my sox! (i dont care what ristar says...
Oooh... You don't care? Well, goody for you! You, unlike some other people, can get over it.

Oooh... You don't care? Well, goody for you! You, unlike some other people, can get over it.
...says the person who continually posts about how much they hate Neopets.

Last edited by a moderator:
...says the person who continually posts about how much they hate Neopets.
Excuse me for caring, ungrateful brat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back