new tama baby!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

willn91

Reaction score
my old tama and my new tama baby just went to sleep. i heared that at 12 AM it will say goodbye to the baby tama then fly back to its home planet. ( u can only see this if u turn the lights back on befor 12 PM)

-_- :unsure: No you can do it when the light is off but you will see it when your tamagotchi turn on the light at 12am. :wacko: :blink:

I saw that before.First at 12:00 midnight, the adult stands there for like five minutes. then it wil open its mouth a few times and fly off the screen! :wacko:

my old tama and my new tama baby just went to sleep. i heared that at 12 AM it will say goodbye to the baby tama then fly back to its home planet. ( u can only see this if u turn the lights back on befor 12 PM)
No. You are wrong. Set the time to 11:59 PM and wait 1 minute and the lights will come on and the leaving ceremony will begin.

Wait, what time does the adult Tama leave?? Becaue I've had my baby for like almost a day and a half now and the adult still hasn't left. Should it still be here?? :D :p ??

Im sure it wasn't a day and a half, but it will leave tonight.

BTW: Thats awesome! Ive never seen it when the adult tama leaves. I always just assumed it just... dissapeared. I'll be sure to watch it next time. :D

My adult is going away as I am typing this... it's just like standing there watching its baby sleep. It's really sad. I'm like on a verge of tears... I dont' want Phi to leave!!!!!! NO SHE FLEW AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm depressed. Ok, the adult stays watching its baby sleep for about 3 minutes. Then, it looks directly out from the screen, blinks a few times, and floats upward. Then the lights go back off, and the baby is still sleeping. I just woke mine up by setting the right time again because I just did what Tamagotchi Friend said to do. My new girl Babytchi's name is Nut!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My adult is going away as I am typing this... it's just like standing there watching its baby sleep. It's really sad. I'm like on a verge of tears... I dont' want Phi to leave!!!!!! NO SHE FLEW AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm depressed. Ok, the adult stays watching its baby sleep for about 3 minutes. Then, it looks directly out from the screen, blinks a few times, and floats upward. Then the lights go back off, and the baby is still sleeping. I just woke mine up by setting the right time again because I just did what Tamagotchi Friend said to do. My new girl Babytchi's name is Nut!!!!!
Thats cool. Im learning new things about Tamagotchi everyday.

I like that name, BTW. :huh:

Thats cool. Im learning new things about Tamagotchi everyday.
I like that name, BTW. :huh:
Lol, thanks. She's supposed to be named after the Egyptian sky goddess, Nut. Alot of people are probably going to think that I was eating nuts as I was naming her or something, and I needed a name. :( .

yeah cool and grest tip if hes 8-9 then just set that time and whola u can wath him disappears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back