I versed the Matchmaker in Bump game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to be rude but So?, the matchmaker is an ordinary tama character and guess what? it's name is otokitchi! WHO CARES :marumimitchi:

ps: sorry if I was rude or offensive, but there is no point in telling us this.

If you play bump with your tama enough - you will eventually end up seeing all of the tamagotchi characters appear.

It's a good way of seeing the one's your never likely to have as animations- rather than just as a picture on the chart. I know it can be a surprise to see one you haven't been duelled with before, but you will see them all eventually! :marumimitchi:

BTW - Otokitchi the matchmaker does come up alot in bump.

Just wait till you get Decotchi (Frankenstein) It's hilarious! :ichigotchi: :wub:

I don't mean to be rude but So?, the matchmaker is an ordinary tama character and guess what? it's name is otokitchi! WHO CARES :)

ps: sorry if I was rude or offensive, but there is no point in telling us this.
Don't get mad, this is a place to express what you expierence, even if its a common event. Its still proper for this forum.

The Matchmaker is Otokitchi, a real Tamagotchi character. I have 4 of them on my friends list for my V1, which I've had for over a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back