HELP! THIS IS BADDD!○•○•○•○

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberly999475

Reaction score
In California, in my happy, weird, SPECIAL place.
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :huh: Help! My tamas won't mate! They are Rex & Lucy(my log-last few posts are theirs!). Please help. Rex(boy) is a ghost looking Dorotchi and Lucy(girl) is a black block looking Kurokotchi. Please explian! I don't want the matchmaker! Even if I am offline just post or pm me! I don't understand why they won't. They aren't debugged (I want a detailed guide on that thought, if you know one!) and the have this on they're frined chart (both of them have it!)

♥♥♥♥

Please help me on this. I don't like it about the matchmaker because I don't know when she comes! :( :eek: :eek: ^_^

PS-

And she is U-G-L-Y.

:angry:

Please! Please! Help me! I really would like it!!! Um...I'll...I'll...I DON'T KNOW what I'll do! I will make it up to you! I could TRY to make you an avatar! No animated though. Eek eek. Please help! I will be on every once i a while but I also have to do 2 reports!

OK, so they both have four hearts under the pictures right? What age are they? IF you want to know the right time to mate, wait for the matchmaker, then say no. When it comes for both of them, connect the tamas a few times, then they should get married. Then they would both have a baby (believe it or not!). I hope this helps!

//Kaz

Well, Rex is 5 and Lucky is 4. So when the matchmaker comes reject her and then connect them? I will see if that works as soon as she comes!
Just keep connecting them. The Matchmaker won't come until they're at least 7- so you're in for a long wait.

If you have love potion(love honey) in your items on each of your tama's then that's worth a try if you're desperate to make babies asap.

(If you haven't got it free yet- It's code is BCBC CABA for a V3 and BCBA CABA for V2- you will have to pay 3000pts for it though if you have already used your 'free sample'!)

You could also try wrapping a present of the other's favourite food and sending it via a connection- that usually helps them love more too.

(Dorotchi loves corn dogs and Kurakotchi loves popcorn.)

Hope you have a result soon.

Spud.

Did you say your tama's won't connect? Well if they won't all you have to do is press the B button 1 more time while their connecting and they should connect. Hope I helped! P.S I don't think the matchmaker is ugly! :rolleyes:

Well, Rex is 5 and Lucky is 4. So when the matchmaker comes reject her and then connect them? I will see if that works as soon as she comes!
:rolleyes: good luck :rolleyes:

Did you say your tama's won't connect? Well if they won't all you have to do is press the B button 1 more time while their connecting and they should connect. Hope I helped! P.S I don't think the matchmaker is ugly! :rolleyes:
They DO connect but they aren't having fireworks and little tamas. I have all hearts and I thought that was all you needed. But thank you all for helping. I can still chat with people here right? This topic won't go away?

i think they both have to have ♥♥♥♥ for about a day. i think.

Rex and Lucy will only mate when they are both over six years old and both have four herts towards each other. Trust me this will work. It happened to me several times. Just remeber to keep connecting using visit or present. That will do the trick. Also remeber never to say yes to the matchmaker or else your tama will never mate. But there is a problem in mating, your tamas will die faster than other tamas that do not mate because your tamas gotten there baby faster. Good Luck!!!! :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

both of your tamas have to be at least 5 yrs old to have babies, and also the 4 hearts for each other. like has been said, keep connecting using the "present" choice. If they are V3's, then you can also use the "visit" option.

KM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back