Photo
- - - - -

WHAT THE...!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

gmj21195

• gmj21195 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:35 PM ( #1 )

I have a v2 and V3 and when i connect them if they play a game everything is fine, but when one goes over the other ones house the one that traveled turns into the Nazotchi Tama, they are really both Nikatchis and this happens to both of them!!!

:angry:Whats Up?????????????

:rolleyes: P.S. On both of the friend lists it shows them as Nazotchis!!!

Gabby :rolleyes:

Replies

Views

Started

17 May 2006

Last Post

21 May 2006

Chomamechi

• chomamechi user photo

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:40 PM ( #2 )

Yes, even if theyre the same character, any V2 characters show as "you know who" (nazotchi) on V3 and vice versa. i dont know why, but its normal :rolleyes:

gmj21195

• gmj21195 user photo

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:09 PM ( #3 )

Yes, even if theyre the same character, any V2 characters show as "you know who" (nazotchi) on V3 and vice versa. i dont know why, but its normal :D

thaks alot!!!!!!! I'm so glad i found this out*side of relef*

:rolleyes: = CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Gabby, :rolleyes:

spudilike

• spudilike user photo
  • Designer: FAQ Team Badge & Senior Guides Badge
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 May 2006 - 01:49 AM ( #4 )

Yes, even if theyre the same character, any V2 characters show as "you know who" (nazotchi) on V3 and vice versa. i dont know why, but its normal :hitodetchi:

The only exception to this I have found so far is Otokitchi (the Matchmaker) who was on a V2 and showed up as herself on a V3 friends list rather than as a Nazotchi (who looks like he has a potty on his head!)

Banoon

• banoon user photo

Posted 18 May 2006 - 02:19 AM ( #5 )

Mimitchi, Mametchi, Young Mimitchi, Otokitchi and Ojitchi are the only charas I know of that can show up normally when connecting v2 and v3

gmj21195

• gmj21195 user photo

Posted 18 May 2006 - 03:06 PM ( #6 )

Mimitchi, Mametchi, Young Mimitchi, Otokitchi and Ojitchi are the only charas I know of that can show up normally when connecting v2 and v3

Thanks but thats really odd!!!!!!! :D

chabber wabba

• chabber-wabba user photo

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:52 AM ( #7 )

ive got a v3 and v2 ones girl ones boy andd there both masktchis,they r partners, but they connect normally,
i think its because there the same tama

chaochy56

• chaochy56 user photo

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:31 AM ( #8 )

IVE GOT IT!!!! since you have to connect via ver1 connection, nikatchi is not on ver1!!! like i connected with my mate who was a v1 and he had hinotamatchi(fireball looking guy) and he showed up fine on my freinds list!!!

Tamalover2day&4eva

• tamalover2day4eva user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 21 May 2006 - 01:44 AM ( #9 )

I have a v2 and V3 and when i connect them if they play a game everything is fine, but when one goes over the other ones house the one that traveled turns into the Nazotchi Tama, they are really both Nikatchis and this happens to both of them!!!

:angry:Whats Up?????????????

B) P.S. On both of the friend lists it shows them as Nazotchis!!!

Gabby :(

i've got about twenty of the Nazotchi tamas on my friends list because they are from didfferent versions. :(

Banoon

• banoon user photo

Posted 21 May 2006 - 02:21 AM ( #10 )

ive got a v3 and v2 ones girl ones boy andd there both masktchis,they r partners, but they connect normally,
i think its because there the same tama

No I guess Masktchi and Gozarutchi can also do it. So can Hanatchi and Robotchi.