WHAT THE...!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmj21195

Reaction score
I have a v2 and V3 and when i connect them if they play a game everything is fine, but when one goes over the other ones house the one that traveled turns into the Nazotchi Tama, they are really both Nikatchis and this happens to both of them!!!

:angry:Whats Up?????????????

:rolleyes: P.S. On both of the friend lists it shows them as Nazotchis!!!

Gabby :rolleyes:

Yes, even if theyre the same character, any V2 characters show as "you know who" (nazotchi) on V3 and vice versa. i dont know why, but its normal :rolleyes:

Yes, even if theyre the same character, any V2 characters show as "you know who" (nazotchi) on V3 and vice versa. i dont know why, but its normal :D
thaks alot!!!!!!! I'm so glad i found this out*side of relef*

:rolleyes: = CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Gabby, :rolleyes:

Yes, even if theyre the same character, any V2 characters show as "you know who" (nazotchi) on V3 and vice versa. i dont know why, but its normal :hitodetchi:
The only exception to this I have found so far is Otokitchi (the Matchmaker) who was on a V2 and showed up as herself on a V3 friends list rather than as a Nazotchi (who looks like he has a potty on his head!)

Mimitchi, Mametchi, Young Mimitchi, Otokitchi and Ojitchi are the only charas I know of that can show up normally when connecting v2 and v3

Mimitchi, Mametchi, Young Mimitchi, Otokitchi and Ojitchi are the only charas I know of that can show up normally when connecting v2 and v3
Thanks but thats really odd!!!!!!! :D

ive got a v3 and v2 ones girl ones boy andd there both masktchis,they r partners, but they connect normally,

i think its because there the same tama

IVE GOT IT!!!! since you have to connect via ver1 connection, nikatchi is not on ver1!!! like i connected with my mate who was a v1 and he had hinotamatchi(fireball looking guy) and he showed up fine on my freinds list!!!

I have a v2 and V3 and when i connect them if they play a game everything is fine, but when one goes over the other ones house the one that traveled turns into the Nazotchi Tama, they are really both Nikatchis and this happens to both of them!!!
:angry:Whats Up?????????????

B) P.S. On both of the friend lists it shows them as Nazotchis!!!

Gabby :(
i've got about twenty of the Nazotchi tamas on my friends list because they are from didfferent versions. :(

ive got a v3 and v2 ones girl ones boy andd there both masktchis,they r partners, but they connect normally,i think its because there the same tama
No I guess Masktchi and Gozarutchi can also do it. So can Hanatchi and Robotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back