The Sad Story of Aimee Part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutie_pop

Reaction score
Aimee, sheilding her eyes, looked at the creature above. It was a girl, about the age of 12. Her sky blue eyes were full of warmth and her blonde hair all silky and soft. Aimee's stomach grumbled loudly, Aimee blushed.

The girl giggled and fed Aimee a few pies and then exercised her. After the girl had finished taking care of Aimee, she said, "Hi, I'm Cass." smiling down at Aimee. "I'm Aimee." said Aimee smiling back. "Cass? What are you doing in your room? Have you done your homework? Dinner's ready!". A voice called. "That's my mum." Cass explained to Aimee. "Coming mum! I've finished my homework! I need to talk to you about something!" Cass answered.

She looked down at Aimee again. "You have to come with me." she said and smilied warmly. Cass walked past a few rooms and went down the stairs. Her mum and a little boy and girl were sitting down at the table. Her mum had brown hair and had the same warm sky blue eyes. The little girl and boy both had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Mum?" Cass asked as she sat down.

To be continued. (sorry I have to go to school!)

Latest posts

Back