I hate chests *grrrrr*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulbasaurclai

Reaction score
I opened the chest and the Matchmaker, Otokitchi, attacked me and ate my Tama. And another time I opened the chest and my Tama turned into a baby! The chest keeps on making my Tama lose hungry and happy hearts. The only good thing is that the chest gave me a boom box, then, it exploded because of that no good music disk. My tama got so angry and so did I. :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :angry:

I've had it turn mine into a baby at tennage stage - not funny :hitodetchi: - fortunately it didn't affect me as I still go a 'good' adult, but I won't use one now until it is an adult!

BTW- What happened if the matchmaker ate your tama? did you get it back? I never realised there was cannibalism on tamas! :ichigotchi:

thats because your tama turned into the matchmaker!! :hitodetchi:

The gas it showed before the "matchmaker eating your tama" because the gas turns tour tama into the matchmaker :ichigotchi:

excuse me but how did your tamagotchi turn into the matcmaker ? :)

I opened the chest and the Matchmaker, Otokitchi, attacked me and ate my Tama. And another time I opened the chest and my Tama turned into a baby! The chest keeps on making my Tama lose hungry and happy hearts. The only good thing is that the chest gave me a boom box, then, it exploded because of that no good music disk. My tama got so angry and so did I. :) :) ;) :D
huh?????? that never happend to mine when you open chests maybe that was bad luck and I think when you try again it will be good luck

if you dont like the thing that your tama gets just quick reset and download. wala!! you still have the chest. its that simple.

wala?

i think you mean "voilà"

Sincerely,

Your humble pedant :)

ohh unlucky i think coz i opened the chest and it gave me a boom box my tama loves it, and yeah ur right NEVER PLAY THAT RARE CD IN UR BOOM BOX, THE BOOM BOX WILL BLOW UP it hepend to my friends tama

what chest? please tell me what chests are , and where to get them.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh unlucky i think coz i opened the chest and it gave me a boom box
you can get a boombox from the chest? :eek: I thought it only transformed your tamagotchi temporarely. :(

You can also get points. Same thing happened to me this morning with turning into the old dude.

You know once you see that happen reset then download your tama and the chest is still there! :nazotchi: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
what chest? please tell me what chests are , and where to get them.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well the chest is a chest! And you get it from the shop for 200p! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back